[Jeongyeon x M Reader] EAT SPIT!

A/N: If you couldn't tell from the title, this chapter contains graphic spit play, so skip it if that's not your thing.

I have yet to write a hate fuck, and I think it's about time to remedy that.

You hated Yoo Jeongyeon with every bone in your body.

The first time you had met, you were a trainee auditioning for JYP. You were running late. You had hopped on your bike and pedaled faster than you ever had before. Nobody was going to stop you. You were one with the wind.

At least, until you coasted into the parking garage, and ran straight into Yoo Jeongyeon.

You braked, hard, swerved roughly, and ended up bumping into her arm instead of making full impact. You spun to the ground, and your bike fell on top of you.

"Ow!" you groaned. You had skinned your knee, and your bike chain had cut a second graze into your calf.

Jeongyeon had fallen over, too. Whether from the accident or in sheer, surprise, you didn't know. What you did know was that she was angry.

"Watch where you're going, dumbass!" she yelled.

You were shocked. Here you were, lying on the ground, bruised and bleeding, and this girl's first instinct was to blame you for everything?

You clenched your teeth. "Watch where you're walking."

"Excuse me?"

"I said, watch where you're walking!"

"This is a parking garage, not a bike lane!"

You scoffed. "What kind of bullshit is that?"

"You came in here, guns blazing, no care in the world, and you expect this to be my fault?" Jeongyeon demanded. "I knew some guys were dumb, but I didn't realize just how bad it could get."

"Oh, I see how it is." You didn't feel the pain, anymore. You got up and pushed the bike off of you. It clattered to the ground. "You want to be petty."

Jeongyeon smirked. "What are you going to do, hit me? Just try it. I'm a trainee at JYP, buddy. You're in for a world of hurt."

The world came crashing back to reality. You remembered that you had an audition, one you were definitely late to, now. What were you doing wasting time?