The Bet FINALE (Pt. 2: Momo) [TWICE x M Reader]

A/N: Fuck it, we ball.

I was originally planning on uploading over 18 days, because I didn't have this entirely finished. I got a writing kick tonight and wrote all the way up to the first bit of part nine. So, I'm going with the original plan.

Enjoy daily updates until THE BET is over.

See you at the bottom.

TWICE v Y/N

2 - 2

The Second Bet Rules:

1. Y/N is expected to provide a total of nine loads. Failure to do so by the end of the evening will result in an automatic loss. Each load is worth a point, meaning Y/N is guaranteed nine points provided he doesn't lose the overall challenge.

2. Each member may choose the location where they wish to receive the load. Specificity is encouraged, and explication is allowed provided all members are present to hear it.

3. First contact must be made in a situation pertaining to the chosen location.

4. The members will receive one point for making Y/N cum in under ten minutes, and two points from making Y/N cum in under two minutes. The timer will begin once the specified intimate contact is initiated.

5. For each time another member orgasms, Y/N receives an additional point alongside thirty uninterrupted seconds to pleasure the next member in the rotation. This rule applies outside of a member's interaction with Y/N.

6. Both Y/N and the selected member are allowed to participate in external acts (e.g. kissing, groping, heavy petting, pulling of hair).

7. The team with the greatest amount of points at the end wins bragging rights.

"Spinning the wheel," said Jihyo, pressing the button. I had a better view, this time. The wheel spun and spun... until it landed on Momo.

"Me?" Momo asked.

#DREAMDAY: A (Mostly) TWICE BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara