The Bet (Part 6): Rising Action to Climax [Jeongyeon x Momo x Dahyun x M Reader]

A/N: Part 6 is finally here.

You might be wondering: if this chapter involved the remaining three girls, what's going to happen for the remaining 2 parts?

Just wait and see.

I've been thinking about coming up with a name for you guys, my readers. Something fun, but also TWICE themed. I toyed with "jesters," but I don't really like that.

BUT WE ALREADY HAVE A NAME! International ONCE are referred to as "ONCE Jelly," so we'll run with that! We're all JELLY. JELLY nation. I'm here for it!

For now, enjoy my first attempt at writing a foursome. Over 6,000 words! One of the longest smuts aside from Part 1.

(It's got nothing on the planned finale. More at the bottom.)

The tour was over.

Jeongyeon had spent the two days after its end beating herself up. It took her forty-eight hours to come to terms with the idea that her performance was acceptable, but Jeongyeon was just glad she managed to sort her mental state out before their vacation.

It was a much needed break. Three days on a tropical island, with a rented out villa covered with damage protection in case anything went wrong. The company had sent security with them, but they stayed in the guest house and kept their distance.

Of course, the girls had invited Y/N along.

He had been given his own room, though Jeongyeon had heard a rumor going around that Sana had asked Jihyo about Y/N rooming with her.