The Bet (Part 2): The Blind Date [Jihyo x M Reader]

I woke up first. My head fucking hurt, and I was pretty sure it was past noon, but to be honest I didn't really care.

Sana had rolled over in her sleep, and I slipped out of the sheets quietly, not wanting to wake her. She looked adorable all curled up into the blanket with a satisfied smile on her face.

My clothes... my clothes were practically ruined. They were in a sordid state within the pile of clothes on the other side of the room, and I didn't bother trying to fish them out.

I needed a shower. No, first I needed water. I could feel myself ready to curl up into a cramping ball of pain, likely from the stupid amount of activity last night.

Last night.

Last night was... something else.

I was looking out the window, just thinking about what had happened.

I just had sex... with Minatozaki Sana.

Fuck.

I'd peaked, hadn't I?

It was all gonna be downhill from here.

Eh, at least it was a respectable peak.

I felt odd walking around Sana's flat naked, so I decided to take that shower. Her bathroom was... big. I mean, it was very big.

I was confused by how exactly one showered in peace when their window showed your private bits off to the entire neighborhood, but to my surprise, the window to the outside frosted over when I opened the shower door

How much money did this woman have?

"I need to marry one of these girls," I muttered. I made sure I had a towel near before I got into the shower. Trust me when I say finishing a nice, long shower to find you didn't have a towel in the bathroom is not a fun experience.

I turned the water all the way up and almost burned my skin off. It heated up that quickly. I took it easier this time, examining her soaps as I rinsed the smell of sex and sweat off myself. There was that strawberry shampoo, sitting on the small shelf that jutted out of the wall next to the shower head. Beside it was a more neutral shampoo that I decided to use instead, and by the time I got done with the shower my body and hair smelled faintly of juniper, sage, and coconut.

Sana, evidently awake, was typing away on her phone when I got out of the shower. "Morning," she said groggily.

"You sound like death."

"I feel like death," she mumbled. "I've gotta cancel this shoot today."

I winced. "Fuck, sorry."