34

star and rudy later left and drove around their home town themselves, laughing at the places they'd drive by and remember the memories.

"hey an old friend invited me to a bonfire party tonight, if you wanted to come? they're probably be people we went to high school and shit with that you'd know there?" he asked

"this sounds like you're inviting me to a highschool party in the first place. and besides. who's this old friend?" she asked

"uhh olivia. my little brother is dating her sister." he said

"oh interesting" star said

"we don't have to come if you don't want? i just thought it would be a cool idea if we went out to catch up before we leave to LA in a few days" he said pulling up to his house.

"no yeah, let's go then. i wanna meet olivia. sounds familiar" she said

"why do you sound so pissed then?" he joked

"i'm not pissed?" she said following him inside.

"oh ok" he said

rudy took starr home before they went out so she could change, as it was always a bit cold out and he wanted to make sure she was comfortable.

he later drove them to the beachside where he was told the party was being hosted.

"you know, this is really giving me déjà vu right now" star laughed as he pulled up.

"why?" was all he asked

"just reminds me of when we'd come here as teenagers" she smiled as they got out and walked together to a group of old friends rudy had spotted.

"rudy fuckin pankow! would you look who it is!" a guy star soon to recognise was josh, one of the guys from rudy's highschool group.

"hey bro! it's been forever" rudy laughed as they hugged along with some other guys as star stood back and watched with a smile.

"starlette? bro, you guys are still together?" josh asked as he walked towards her.

"hey josh" she smiled, as he hugged her.
she always liked josh, he was always so nice to her in highschool unlike the other assholes rudy used to hangout with. well that's what star would think because of the amount of them who would try and get with her behind his back.

"so rudy and star, and abby and i are the only two couples from highschool who stayed together. wow that's shocking" josh laughed as he and star took a seat on the bench made up of old planks and crates someone must've brought down for the party.

"well rudy and i did break up for a few years, then we got back together almost a year ago now" she said, and when she looked up she had seen a blonde girl hugging rudy.

"oh that'll be right. i remeber he was home for ages and him telling me something about that. damn i forgot" he said

"ollie! holy hell, look at you!" she heard rudy yell

"who's that?" star asked, staring straight at the pair as she swigged her drink back

"olivia steele." josh said