45

a/n
hey everyone, i'm just going to add a HUGE time jump so i can catch up with writing season 2 to be ready for season 3! i've been so busy and slacking with my writing hopefully i can get through writing S2 before S3 is out! the teaser just realised this season is going to be crazy! much love x

———

"baby hurry your ass up! we're going to miss our flight" star groaned as she and rudy hurried out the front door.

today was the day they flew back to south carolina to start shooting for season 2. luckily throughout this season towards the end, the cast were to get flown to barbados to finish filming.
to say that star was beyond excited was an understatement.

"i'm coming! jesus" he said.

the two had been on and off lately, beginning to become stressed as they had to study lines for the upcoming weeks. it wasn't an unhealthy situation, sometimes they both just became overwhelmed.

they then met chase, madison and madelyn at the airport, followed by drew, JD and austin who were even later than them, which of course, rudy just had to rub it in to star, which she had enough of his childish behaviour already that morning.

"someone take him away before i stab my eyes out" she said, taking a deep breath. the crew could tell she had a lack of sleep just by her appearance, which they were never one to judge as she always made her appearance her first priority before leaving the house.

"where's baby rocky?" JD asked to try calm her a little.

"with milo, they're crammed into crates under our plane" she said, thinking of how cruel it was to have them travel to be with them.

"oh, we'll at least you'll be looking forward to seeing the pups when we land" he shrugged.

"most definitely" she smiled, which JD didn't expect, nobody did as they all looked at him.

their flight began to board, which lead to the eight of them to head to the gate together like a classroom on a field trip. they sure acted the part.

"mads if he keeps bugging me this whole flight may you and him please switch seats" she sighed, causing both the attentions of madelyn and madison to be faced to her.

"are you in the verge of breaking up or just having a mental breakdown because every little thing is pissing you off?" maddie laughed

"both" she said, causing the two girls to raise their brows through the roof, seeing as she couldn't see their real expressions due to the stupid face masks they had to wear.

"you're joking. please just tell me you're kidding right?" madelyn said.

"i hope so" she shrugged.

"no no no what's happening" she said as they walked through the tunnel into the plane, the boys in a group ahead of the three girls.

"no it's just been so hectic lately. nothings gonna happen, we just got in a few arguments and he's just been in the couch every other night" she said

"oh baby no. that's not sounding good" madison said

"no no no, you guys will be fine! it's just a bump in the road. look how much time you've spent literally together at the hip the past few months because of covid. you guys always get over it. you're the parents of the group" madelyn sighed.