02.

"star? holy shit, it's really you" rudy said, shock filling his body

"hey...rudy, good to see you again" starlette said, full of sarcasm, a fake smile spread across her lips, yet inside she was onto filled with pain, guilt and regret from the last time the two saw and spoke to eachother.

the cast did their first table read, which was more of a get to know eachother and to involve and create the chemistry and relationships between the characters and cast before filming.

they all headed back to their hotels, all being on the same floor so they all decided to meet up in one room, which was stars.

austin, JD, chase and drew arrived first, taking dibs to sit on the bed before anyone else could, then madelyn and madison arrived, everyone waiting on rudy, which nobody knew where he was.

madelyn put on a movie on the tv, everyone sitting back on the two beds and watching it, getting interrupted by the doorbell.

"it's probably rudy, someone get it" chase said, everyone shouting dibs not as they were confortable.

star stepped up, opening the door and seeing rudy with an awkward smile on his face.

"hey, star" he smiled

"hey... uh.. come in i guess" she shrugged, opening the door wider for him to walk in.

"rudy!! you got snacks!" chase shouted, stealing the chips and munching on them

"hey no i want some!" star whined, jumping onto the bed and sitting next to drew, chase and rudy, stealing the doritos.

"nah uh, they're mine now" drew sassily said, stealing them from chase who whined.

"there my favourite chips, so there mine" she snatched the bag back, before the two cracked up into hysterical laughter, rudy watching from afar, becoming a small bit jealous that she was getting along with drew so well, only wishing it was him.

"shutuppppp! i wanna watch the movie" mads whined, madison, austin and JD laughing at her whining as they sat on the same bed together.

the group got along so well, connecting all in one night watching movies with snacks and making a total mess of stars hotel room before all falling asleep, 4 people crammed onto a bed each, a few falling onto the floor in the middle of the night.

they woke up the next morning, alarms going off on everybody's phone basically all around the same time of ten minutes, meaning one would go off followed by another and another until everyone's had pressed snooze.

star was the first one actually awake, snuggled between rudy and drew, rudy extra close despite the amount of room on the bed since chase fell onto the floor, nearly on top of madelyn during the night.

she sat up, away from drew and rudy, checking her phone while everyone woke up to their alarms going off on their phones once again.

"damn, what time did we end up going to sleep last light?" chase groaned, checking his phone also.

"the last thing i posted on my snapchat was at 3am of drew and rudy fighting over the popcorn and making it go everywhere, so sometime after then?!" madison giggled, rewatching the video with everyone.