19.

star woke up abruptly in rudy's trailer after napping after a scene, waiting for her friends who were shooting a different one. rudy burst in the trailer laughing with chase, the two zipping their mouths as they saw starlette asleep on the couch.

"oh shit" the two said, seeing as she woke up, eyebrows scrunched together and her face of frustration, hating being woken up.

she stayed silent as she glared at the boys then looking at her phone, seeing her timer had 5 minutes left until waking her up for the next scene she had to get to.

"oh come on! i had 5 minutes left to nap" she whined

rudy moved from where he stood frozen, hugging her and dropping back onto the couch.

"i'm sorry" he mumbled, chase groaned

"right i'm out, i'm gonna find maddie"he said

"simp!" the two yelled, chase stopping in place

"bruh, really? you wanna go there?" he scoffed, pointing to the two who cuddled on the couch.

"love you chasie!" star laughed, as he walked out closing the door behind him.

rudy flooded her face with kisses as she laughed

"oh my gosh, stop it tickles" she groaned reaching for her phone as it dinged.

"oh fuck" she said, her mood dropping as she read it.

"what?" he asked

"i uh- they have a court date. for what...happened" she spoke, not wanting to mention the mans name that did a such thing to her.

"like that police report wasn't enough- more like interrogation of whatever i did wrong" she muffled as she lay her head on rudy's chest.

A/N

haha hi hi, i know this is based irl buuut as it is a fan fiction and i can do what i want in my story, i'm going to make this a combined chapter with CRIMINAL MINDS!! because i'm literally so obsessed and wanted to tie it in. if you don't watch it, just pretended they are any other FBI agents doing their job for an i investigation, but if you watch it, bruh ily 😘
i'm basically including them i. this because my writing is not talented enough to write a criminal fanfic whatsoever. but maybe one day. so follow me ;)

weeks prior. 4 days after star being taken & raped.

*warning*

again, i understand this is a very very sensitive subject, the mention of rape and sexual assault and i'm so sorry to anyone who is offended or has witnessed such a horrible thing, my heart is with you and dm's are always open. love you all and skip to next bold writing of offended easily xxx

starlette carter was taken into a police questioning room, rudy by her side every step of the way.

as the detective entered the room, he spotted rudy sitting beside her, furrowing his eyebrows.

"excuse me sir, you can't be in here. this is between miss carter and i." he spoke

"i want him in here" star said, her voice shaky and broken, the first thing she had said nearly all day.