42

today the main group of the cast were starting to do press for all different companies, the sets for the interviews all spread around one studio lot.

they first started off with doing a game with buzzfeed, then there were two more interviews scheduled today followed by a few more tomorrow.

"alright, when you're ready guys, introduce yourselves, starting with madelyn." the interviewer spoke.

madelyn, star and JD sat in the front row followed by rudy, chase and madison sitting behind them.

"hey what's up i'm maddie!"

"hey, i'm starlette carter and i play Indi" star spoke, followed by the rest of the cast following her with giving the character names, causing maddie to blurt out " i play sarah!"

"you're meant to say you're charecter!" chase said, since JD didn't either

"i'm pope!" he yelled, the group getting into a playful argument as usual

"we're the cast of outer banks, we clearly can't do anything right, ever so enjoy" chase said, madison calling out saying how they were playing 'who's who' with buzz feed.

"it's pretty obvious we play teenagers because we can't be professional whatsoever" star laughed.

"hey don't be mean!" chase said

"alright let's get into this!" star said as they were given little pointer fingers to put on their fingers and finally begun the game.

"so who's the most similar to their charecter?" the interviewer asked

"oh uhhhh this is a hard one. wait no i got it, definitely JD" star pointed, everyone following her lead.

"actually wait, i think star, i mean her background and everything isn't the same as Indi but she's sure got the same attitude" rudy said

"excuse you, indi is a lot more badass then me" star argued

"have you met yourself?" rudy scoffed making the cast laugh

"we're better off just all point to ourselves" JD said, everyone beginning to agree.

a few more questions went through, some that were definitely not going to make the cut due to their behaviour and accidental swearing, but otherwise the group was having a great time.

"who's most likely to arrive at work late just to stop  to get a coffee?"

"oh bailey babe, for sure. she usually stops to get me one if she's super late because like, if you're already late may aswell make it count" star joked as everyone all pointed to maddie bailey.

"i have been known to take time off my stamp to get a pink drink" she said.

"i'd usually just use the traffic excuse, then people started to pick up that it was in fact in the drive thru"
madison said making everyone laugh.

a few more questions went by, then star knew w she was bound to get crushed with one sooner or later.

"who's most likely to be late to work because they slept in or fell asleep on set"