05.

•••

about two weeks had passed, and this week they had off to chill since they had been working so hard, also so the creators could sort out a few things for the next few scenes to be filmed.

rudy and chase were hanging out with the girls at their apartment, hanging around for a while.

star sat on the couch next to maddie and chase, madison and rudy sitting on chairs or the floor.

madelyn got up and answered the door as everyone heard the bell, looking up.

"hey- oh my gosh it's great to meet you!" everyone heard her say, looking up and not seeing who was at the door, until maddie said, "star, there's a surprise here for you!" with a smile on her face.

everyone looked around to her as she stood up, walking towards whoever was at the door with maddie, being faced with her boyfriend noah who stood with rocky, her dog.

"oh my god! hey baby!" she smiled, hugging him tightly, kissing him then scratching her dog, who was overly excited to see her.

"who's there?" she heard rudy ask, her realising that when rocky sees rudy, he'll completely freak out as he'll know him from when they dated, growing up with rudy.

"guys this is noah, my boyfriend" star smiled as she introduced him to the group, her and rudy making eye contact for a few minutes, sadness, guilt and jealousy filling his face.

noah let rocky off the leash with stars permission, him running around the room, straight to rudy.

"damn, rocky likes you already" noah laughed, not knowing that rudy was stars ex. she had told her about her ex previously, but not that she was now working with him on the show as she didn't know at the time.

"im noah" he smiled, shaking rudy's hand

"rudy" he stiffly smiled.

noah spent the day with the group, getting to know them all

"so how long are you here for, noah?" rudy asked, not wanting to be around him for any longer than he should be.

"a couple weeks i think? i've got a while off then i'm going upto new york for fashion week" he shrugged

"no way! if i knew that i would've came with you" star whined

"i would've loved you to come, but my agent kinda already set me up with a plus two" he said

"oh- oh really? who?" she said, feeling a little sad about it that she didn't get offered.

"some other model in our company, i don't really know her well though" he shrugged, rudy rolling his eyes and star putting on a fake smile as inside she was a hundred percent jealous and upset that he didn't even think to invite her to go with him for such a big event for him.

"that's awesome!" star said, sarcasm laced her voice but showed she was happy for him when she really wasn't.

after a few hours, noah ended up leaving to go back to his hotel, the boys staying later with the girls.