47

"Hello my precious wee boy" star almost melted at the sight of her sister, her fiancé and baby boy walk in the hotel door.

"And my amazing sister and brother in law almost" she winked, hugging them Both

"You look like you've just ran out of the shower" lennon said as star guided them upto the room.

"I did. At least i made the effort to put clothes on" she made a dig at them, as when she last stayed at their parents home the couple walked around in towels.

"Sorry not sorry, how do you think he was made" lennon joked as the elevator dinged

"That's enough already" star winced.

"So am I to expect a whole audience when I walk in or?" Lennon asked

"No I haven't even called the maddies yet. And no doubt the boys will follow along when they find out, more so if you and Austin, not bubba" she smiled

"Well that makes me feel a little more loved" austin joked.

"And besides, I want a little auntie Star time before my friends bombard you" star smiled at her sister.

Star swiped her keycard, opening the door to see rudy walk out of the room at the same time.

"Hey guys!" He said immediately walking over for hugs.

"Here let's waste no time. I know you are both itching for cuddles. You're lucky he's just woken up before we got here" Lennon said

Star sat down on the couch with a pillow and Rudy beside her as lennon brought him out of his car seat and gently handed him to his sister.

"Oh hello my precious Arlo James" she smiled, seeing his small gummy smile looking up at her.

"Oh my god baby you look like you could cry" rudy laughed as he looked at the two.

"Can we have one?" She asked, pouting her lips

"Not yet star, calm down you've just got ahold of him" rudy smiled.

"But soon?" She asked not taking her eyes off him.

"Possibly" he shrugged

Star and Lennon met eyes, lennon already smiling at her.

"I agree with him, not yet. Get all your projects and films all done and out of the way, then think about it" her sister said

"Big sister advice as always" star smiled.

After a decent 20 minutes of cuddles and catch ups, is when star finally gave Arlo up and passed him over to rudy, star snapping pictures of the two straight away as she could almost shed a tear looking at him with a baby.

Liked by: @austinbutler, @madelyncline, @annapaul & 176,901 others

👥: @rudypankow @lennonluvslemon

@starlettecarter:
Arlo James you melt your auntie + uncles hearts 😇🤍

Tap to view comments

@madelyncline: ARE YOU SERIOUS RN. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!
> @madisonbaileybabe: come and get me rn. I need to see this darling boy!
> @starlettecarter: still in our hotel room. Come quietly he just fell asleep 🥰

@austinnorth: austin just wants to see daddy Austin + Arlo 🥳
> @lennonluvslemons: come rn he misses u too twin

@annapaul: omfg I really thought this was an announcement 🥲
> @starlettecarter: OMG stop it, I LOVE you and Glen ❤️‍🔥

•••

Almost 15 minutes after star uploaded the post, she heard her phone ring, seeing Madelyn's caller ID

"Did you get lost on the way here?" Star joked

"No. We're standing outside you're door. We didn't want to be obnoxious and knock since you said Arlo was asleep" she said

"That's very considerate, thankyou!"lennon said into the phone making star scoff and laugh as she got up to open the door.

"Morning" Madelyn said, hugging her friend before heading in the room, followed by no less than, madison, Drew, austin and JD.

"No chase this morning?" Star asked maddie, getting no response as she looked down at her phone.

"He's still asleep. On our couch" drew cleared his throat as he sat across the room next to the two Austin's.

Star first looked at Rudy, then too maddie next to her with a confused look on her face.

"I'll talk to you two later. I don't wanna ruin the mood" maddie smiled, looking at her two girls beside her.

Star rubbed her shoulder, directing her attention across to her sister and her fiancé, seeing the joy of reuniting with her sisters cast mates.

"Lennon i never knew I'd see such a gorgeous baby" madison said, completely adoring his small face along with everyone else.

"I nearly cried when I seen him, he's so happy just wait until he's awake" star said

"I want one. Can you have one so I can see it all the time? Auntie maddie" madison said, madelyn agreeing calling herself auntie maddie 2.

Star and Rudy looked at eachother with a smile, the group looking at them although they were about to announce something.

"I guess we're voted next up baby" rudy kissed her head.

"Are you about to tell us something orrrr?" Madelyn asked

"Oh hell. I'm not pregnant now. Geez don't get your hopes up already!" Star laughed

"I think jonas wouldn't appreciate having to write in to the script that my charecters pregnant or recast me. He had already had enough from me in 2 seasons and we still have 2 to go yet" star laughed while the friend group looked relieved but also grumpy. Grumpy beings the maddies.

———