43

"hey guys! good to see you!" noah exlaimed, noticing the group all glare at him as they realised who he was.

"noah, i think you should go" madison spoke first, mariah sat next to her confused.

"ohhhh why? just wanted to catch up? where's star?" he asked nicely, like he never did a single thing wrong.

madelyn sprung up, headed to the bathroom to find her and keep her away.

"oh so she's this way?" he said, attempting to follow madelyn but chase stepped infront of him first.

"leave, noah" he sternly said.

"or what? it's a public place, i was just coming for dinner" he smirked.

"yeah with another girl from last time? real classy" rudy scoffed

"you aren't even dressed to be here. stalking your ex girlfriend and her friends isn't a good look on you, dude" chase said, noah still attempting to get in his face, chase smelling the reak of alcohol on his breath.

"drew go call security. we need to get this asshole outta here before he finds star and makes a hell of a scene" madison whispered across the table.

drew got up, walking away towards the front desk, the odd person around them at their tables started to look at the commotion that was bound to be caused.

"i just wanna say hi. that's all" noah slurred

"i think we should go, noah" his date said.

"no no not just yet. i've got shit to handle" he turned to look at the girl, who was yet again way to stunning for him.

"fine. i'm out. i hope y'all have a good night, i'm so sorry about him" the girl said, maddie giving her a smile.

"go with your girl man. this isn't cool" chase gritted through his teeth as he noticed people watching, knowing if this got out of hand it wouldn't be a good look on the new upcoming celebrities as they were at a popular, fancy restaurant.

suddenly, noah shoved chase, throwing him back into the chairs that him and madelyn were previously sitting on, noah drunkenly strutting across the resturant when he finally spotted star standing with madelyn.

"no. go back in the restroom, now" madelyn softly pushed her behind her, the two returning into the bathroom, slamming the door just as noah got close to them, chase JD and rudy quickly following him to attempt to stop him as they waited on drew and the security.

"open up, star. don't be a bitch. i just wanna talk" he slurred, knocking on the door, beginning to angrily pound over and over.

"where the fuck did he go?" drew said, eyebrows raised as he returned to the large table with two security guards behind him.

"attempting to break down the woman's bathroom door" maddie nodded, still sat down with her girlfriend.

drew and the guards hurried over, just in time as rudy, chase and JD had their hands on noah ripping him off the door that madelyn stood against to hold him out.

"get the fuck off, man! now" rudy said, his anger boiling in his blood, trying to keep his cool before he beat the shit out of him for harassing his girlfriend yet again.