28) Passion

Third Person POV -

The couple managed to slip through the Bridgerton front of house unnoticed. Luckily for them the Viscountess had rather important ball preparation to attend to, meanwhile Eloise had been forced to promenade with Benedict. Not to mention Anthony had a Lady Sharma to attend to, leaving just Gregory and Hyacinth who would no doubt be enduring the pain that was lessons.

Arriving at Colin's old childhood chambers he shut the door behind them both making sure to lock it to avoid any interruptions.

At first he had been so surprised by his wife's sudden emotions. Despite wanting to ensure that she was in fact okay and felt stable enough to partake in such activity, he had needs of his own. Desires that needed to be fulfilled.  Colin was overcome with greed.

Immediately taking Annabelle by the waste he forcefully placed his lips upon her very own. She gasped slightly at the harsh tone. But oddly enough she liked it. In fact this made Annabelle grow hungry. With her recent troubles, one would think she might feel insecure, scared even. Rest assured. The Duchess was anything but scared.

There lips moved in perfect rhythm. Clearly made for one another. Her arms slipped round his neck, with her left hand exploring his chestnut locks. Which made him groan in desire. This only made her smile with a short lasting satisfaction.

He decided to play her at her own game. His hands trailed down her back, each inch lower he made sure to take out her buttons as he went down. With just the last few buttons left, Colin knew the dress would make its own way down her legs. For it was baggy enough around her small frame.

A shiver shot through Annabelle's spine. She grew needier. Colin squished his body up against hers. His member leaving an impression on Annabelle. Another grin took over her face.

"Turn around." Colin ordered.

Crimson flushed through Annabelle's cheeks. Never could she have imagined, not even in her dreams would she be told to turn around in such an activity.

She did as she was told.

He placed one hand on her upper back and the other on her left wrist. Bending her over the bed. Still gentleman enough to not use too much force. He slowly removed her remaining undergarments. Until she was left to bare all.

His hands slowly exploring her back, gently massaging every inch of her. Her pale skin, so smooth with little imperfection. Any bruises she had attained had surely been healed by now. Soon enough he had made his way to her bottom. He caressed her cheeks.

Her breath hitched. He knew what he was doing to her. And he loved every minute.

He traced kisses upon the back of her neck, being sure to nibble amongst her earlobe before whispering "you may turn back round now."

She did so, ever so smoothly. Being sure to move her body close enough to his so that she could brush her exposed chest amongst Colin's.

This only made it more pleasurable for herself. Colin lay Annabelle down on the bed. This is when Colin truly began to work his magic.

The back of his hand traced over her chest. Still with his lips doing his rounds he lay a kiss directly above her nipple. Annabelle moaned whilst tugging at his hair.

"So needy." His husky voice spoke.

For his next move his pointer finger teamed up with his middle finger to part just enough to slide her nipple between them. Just as she began to gasp Colin's mouth made its way toward the other nipple. Fondling it with his mouth.

She squirmed beneath him.

"Colin." She barely managed to let out. "Please. I need you."

His grin widened. He wanted to do nothing but pleasure his wife tonight. Remaining composed be trailed kisses down her curves and straight towards her sex. Which upon finding he used both his hands to pull her by the thighs towards him.

Annabelle had thought this would be so he can slip inside her. But no. This was so that he could devour her with his mouth. She felt the kisses being planted on her and she lay in awe. This was bliss. He kneaded his tongue against his wife's swollen wet area. Annabelle was close. But he didn't want her fun to end there. He removed his tongue and placed himself at her entrance.

Damm she is wet. He thought.

Feeling no need to enter slow. He pushed himself forward completely. His entire shaft surrounded by tight warmth.

"Colin." She moaned his name. Pleasure evident on her face.

"Did you like that?" Colin rough voice spoke as he began picking up the pace of his thrusts.

She moaned some more. Unable to find words to answer.

Colin put his fingers to work realising her closeness had returned. He rubbed over the top of her sex with his thumb whilst still pounding.

Annabelle's back arched and her legs began to shake. She had turned into a mad woman.

"Ahhhh." She climaxed.

This brought his arousal to a new height. He remained pounding away until he couldn't control him self. He had one last thrust and emptied himself inside her.

Both breathless they lay snuggled into each other's arms. Annabelle was overwhelmed with emotion. How could one man make everything seem so perfect, he made her feel like nothing else mattered. He was her rock. She needed him so that she may breath.

Colin felt a wet drip on his arm where Annabelle lay her head.

"Are you crying?" Concern laced in his voice.
She lifted her head, tears flooding her eyes, with a few over spilled.

"Yes, but not because there is something wrong." Colin wiped her tears with his thumb. "Because, you simply make everything better." She kissed his cheek.

And together the couple lay in bed for the rest of the day. Ignoring various knocks at the door. For right now they just needed to be together as one.

For tomorrow they would be exposing the secret they keep to the entire ton. To Lady Whistledown.

God knows what her opinion would be.