one

HI AND THANK YOU FOR STUMBLING UPON OBSIDIAN KISS.

I have a LOT of unpublished stories and a LOT of drafts that have been sitting for years and you know what, I just want them to be out there. For anyone and everyone.

Enjoy, babes. And thanks so much for being here.

one

Lav was stupid drunk and yet she still called for another round of quicksilver shots. An inferno was settling in her bloodstream and she felt like doing cartwheels off the edge of a bridge with her eyes closed. Which she had actually done a week ago. Quicksilver was her thrill-seeking BFF and no one could say otherwise.

A platter of the sterling liquid was hurriedly placed on their table with a wink from a waitress with amethyst feathers for hair. She slipped back into the crowd and Lav shouted out a thank you that got lost in the frenzy of the club.

"Okay, let's play a game this time!" Ellra rubbed her palms together in a devious manner. She hadn't stopped grinning ever since Sage, a delicious incubus, had joined their table.

Three angels and an incubus getting drunk together. A giddy laugh spilled from her lips at the thought. This was why Lav loved the Forsaken City. It was a place where the ultimate mix of species could mingle together and you could be anyone you wanted to be. Rules faded into the background, which also made it dangerous if you visited certain parts. But Forsaken was where the girls got their kicks.

And the playground city was totally off-limits to fledgling angels such as herself, Ellra, and Athena. Total bummer. But did it ever stop them from sneaking out through the Veil? Not in a million years.

Sage's glittering eyes flicked over to her and ooooooh yeah, that delectable face made her insides flip. Nice job, Athena. She had to give her bestie credit for luring the incubus in. He was walking sex. And it seemed he was truly interested in Athena because his gaze flew back to the angel with her hands fluttering in the air to the music. It was way off beat to the hard, pounding electronic sound in the air. Girl was definitely feeling that quicksilver.

"What do you have in mind?" Lav couldn't contain the eager note in her voice. She wanted to down another shot now.

"Easy tiger," Ellra teased as she planted her elbows on the table and leaned in, "First one to finish gets to tell someone to strip something off. How's that?"

A stripping game? Hell yes. Her friends were the best. They could drink alcohol like there was no tomorrow. But add in competition and the threat of getting naked? Well actually, wait, getting naked didn't sound like a threat with Sage. It sounded like a tasty adventure. But either way, Ellra and Athena were so winning the friend of the year award.

"Normally I would pass up a game like this with such young ones but you all drink like sailors that have never left the sea." Aww, Sage was making an exception for their crazy asses.

Ellra batted her eyelashes and placed a hand over her heart, "You are sinfully sweet and I can't wait to take you home."

"Not if I take you home first!" Athena snuggled closer to Sage and flashed her bedroom eyes like a starving beast.

A seductive smile turned up the corners of his mouth and Lav picked up her jaw from the floor. Why can't I have a crush on him? She barely refrained from scowling at the thought. Sage was so much more attainable but instead she'd been lusting after a particular angel for the past eight years that wasn't even remotely aware she breathed and existed in the same realm. Ugh.