ten

ten

Panic was setting in.

Even so, she couldn't resist being consumed by the tempting charge of static between her and the older angel that didn't really care for her.

That impenetrable gaze ran down the length of her body and made her stomach rampage with butterflies.

Thank fuck she looked hot right now. During their last encounter, she'd been a little too bloody and frazzled.

The fitted pants she wore did wonders and the top was a thin material that left her nipples saying hello; a fantastic combination of textiles for the win. Now grab your tits in a sexy way and ask him if he likes what he sees, Athena would've suggested.

Maybe she would've done it if a portal to another universe opened up and sucked Kaede in. Yeah, that would've been super convenient now that she was visualizing it. This was all his fault anyways. She should've been in her room by now, collecting her stuff.

Time for some damage control.

"That's right, Kaede. This floor is off limits." Lav crossed her arms over her chest and signaled with a nod of her head, "Babe, I need you to arrest him."

Obsidian, aka Babe, didn't move right away and she sighed, "Fine. I need you to arrest him, pretty please with a cherry on top."

"I don't take orders from you." A muscle in his jaw ticked as he honed in on Kaede. "Head back to your room and don't even think about coming back to this floor."

If looks could kill, the fledgling would've been pulverized by an asteroid. But not before having his limbs ripped off.

Kaede shot her a meaningful glance but she toyed with a strand of her hair instead, pretending not to notice, and briefly wondered how many cats existed in the universe.

Obsidian definitely noticed, his gaze narrowing. He watched the fledgling move silently to the door and beyond, disappearing from sight.

And then there were two. Perfect.

"What were you doing with him?"

Ugh. He really wanted to talk about Kaede? It was bad enough that he hadn't even arrested him. "Forget that. Let's do something fun."

Like see which of them could take their clothes off faster.

He took a step closer. "Answer the question."

Was that anger finally coming out to play? Yay.

"I love when you get assertive. Make sure to save some of that for the bedroom."

"Lavender." That berating tone mixed with the shift in his stance told her she was getting him off his A-game and tapping into his rage.

Speaking of her getting him off and tapping that...no. She had to stop her imagination from running wild. Images of him fucking her mouth, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he climaxed, his fingers cruelly tangling against her scalp, weren't going to do any good.

Shit.

Now her mind was lost to the gutter.