Finding Him

Day 1
February 1 2022
South Carolina

"This what I dooo, this what I doooo, I do, I do" I sung as I scrolled through tiktok while lying down

It was the beginning of February and I found myself at 19 years old, in my bed on a Friday night while alone and everyone I knew was out partying or something.

"ouuu shit he fine asf" I scrolled back up considering I had mistakenly scroll past the tiktok.

It was a dark skinned man, with diamond grill, a hat, mustache and everything about him was just so fine, he was very attractive

Usually I see a good looking guy on tiktok and be like he cute And keep going but he's so... different.

Becoming the stalker I am I decided to click on his profile. After watching numerous of his TikTok's I've decided to go on his instagrams.

His  instagram was full of pictures and I found myself commenting heart eyes under almost everyone, hoping he'd get the Signal and dm me or something.

I was gonna make him my man, I felt like he was my person. I have never done this before.

I'm the quite type, always stayed to myself, I have no friends, no siblings and I was adopted. I was adopted at 6 and been living with my parents since then.

They're okay people I guess, they are really busy though. They are never here literally, I see them both maybe twice a months if I'm lucky.

I guess you can say I lucked up with them considering they're multi millionaires but to me money don't bring happiness.

I just wanna feel loved.

I stared at his picture for 5 minutes before shaking off the nasty thoughts I was getting. I put my phone down and decided to grab a snack or something.

Walking down the steps and into the kitchen I seen the butler Steven.

"hey Steven" I waved while walking to the fridge and grabbing a water.

"hello ma'am" he bowed while continuing to cook whatever it was that he was cooking.

"I told you call me Aries after all its my name" I shrugged taking a seat at the counter top opening the water bottle before taking a sip.

"it's protocol that's all, I wouldn't feel right calling you by your government"

"why not don't I call you by yours" I tilted my head.

"your parents rule ms" he smiled, i folded my lips understanding.

My parents were arrogant, controlling and judgmental. They wanted everything neat and together at all times, not even the slightest could be out of order with them.

That's why I think I am the way I am, I'm so close off and I just wanna make them happy so that they won't turn me back into the system.

Being in foster care was hard and I refuse to lose the life I have and go back. I know I seem ungrateful while talking about them but it's just some things aren't to my liking.

"well I'll be upstairs" i stood up going to the pantry and grabbing some gushers, Pringle's and little bites birthday cake flavor and walked back upstairs to my room.

Where I'm at most of the time..

Going into my room I turned my tv onto law and order and begin eating my snacks while watching it.

I know this show is boring to most people but it's very interesting to me, like I absolutely love this show.

After about 1hr I became sleepy so I decided to take a nap.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Hearing my phone make a buzzing sound I begin to wake up, squinting my eyes due to the bright light.

Seeing "mom" on the screen I huffed before answering it.

"hello mom" I yawned.

"are you sleeping it's literally 4 in the afternoon" she fussed.

"mom I took a nap, I was up since 10am" I rolled my eyes becoming irritated, I knew she had called just to pick a fight with me.

"sleep more at night not during the day. Anywho have you been making any friends of any sort?"

"no, all I've been doing is going to school online or maybe on campus and then I come home and eat, shit, sleep"

"hey watch your mouth lil girl! and don't get smart im trying to help your depressing life after all me and your father have an intensive amount of friends and Colleagues that we're friends with. Their kids have been wanting to meet our daughter but me and your father are too ashamed that you'll embarrass us with your non social skills" she rambled while I zoned out not even caring what she was saying.

"we'll be back next month, I've sent 10k in your account don't spent it all! Have a nice day.. love you" she Hung up.

Not even knowing what she really had been saying this whole time I sat my phone down deciding to go to the mall or something.

Going into my bathroom I took a 30 minute shower before doing my hygiene and then dressing in sometime simple like a grey jogger set, Yeezy slides with white Nikey socks and then I fixed my hair only into a messy half up half down.

Grabbing my purse and phone I walked downstairs by garage 3 and grabbed the Tesla keys.

Getting in the car i settled down before shuffling a rod wave playlist.

"I been feelin' pain for so long
I done became numb
I don't make it no better
I give my heart to whoever
They take it and they run"

I sung each song as I drove soon arriving. Getting out the car I made sure I had everything I needed before proceeding to Louis Vuitton.

Omg what happened to Virgil?

I laughed at my inner thoughts before crossing my heart and saying a quick prayer. I wasn't laughing because he had died but of the fact lil durk made a song about him and Ian know who he was until I search the net.

Walking into the store it had about 5 other people, I begin to shop but for something new considering I had almost all the clothes and stuff that was In here.

I had a habit of shopping when I'm sad, I did it for fun. I would hang with friends but i literally have nun, 0.

I use to get bullied a lot in high school, about dum stuff in my opinion. Things like I'm adopted, my real mama don't love me, I'm fat, I'm ugly.

Everything in the book and for a second I use to let it get to me until I realize, I'm that bitch!

━ ━ ━ ━