Broken Heart

Day 27
February 27 2022
South Carolina

I woke up crying, I haven't stopped since last night

I woke up crying, I haven't stopped since last night. I felt like my whole world was crashing. Just when things were going great for me that ended quickly.

-Flashback of yesterdays events-

"here girl try this drink it's good and don't have much liquor" shay handed me a drink.

I was trying to find Duke since that encounter with dre but I couldn't. I really wanted to tell him my side considering i just found out that's like his brother.

Taking a sip of the drink i scrunched my face up at the taste of alcohol before taking another sip getting use to the taste.

"It's good right" shay asked making me nodd.

After that we begin dancing well mostly shay while I hyped her up.

"aye aye get it shay" I hyped while slapping her butt as she twerked bending over with her hands on the floor ass up.

"get that bread and head then leave" the song played in the background.

"whew chile I'm tired" shay stop twerking before we both laughed as she was out of breath.

I was having fun but I had really missed duke and was looking for him still, it was odd that I have yet to see him considering it was his party.

"girl I know you lying fren look" shay tapped my shoulder pointing in a direction making me look.

It was duke and 2 girls, one was on his lap and he was kissing the other, seem like he was having a blast to me.

We had a conversation on what we'll be if we continue to vibe and he specifically said that until we know for sure what we are let's both just kick it with one another, meaning I can't fool with no one and nor can he.

I begin walking away until shay pulled me "aht aht we ain't gon cry bout it instead go and approach the Nigga cmon" she pulled me walking to where Duke was.

"shay no" I tried pulling away but she snatched me dragging me along.

"you got my friend fucked up" shay yelled as I stood quite still shocked and upset.

"Up here partying with these thots while my fren downstairs looking for you and she bought you hella designer gifts n shit" she spat while duke smiled.

"mane gone head with allat you and yo Thot ass friend" he looked over at me mugging before looking back at shay.

"I know you-" shay started before davo came and grabbed her "baby chill let them handle it" he pulled her away leaving me by myself.

Duke continue to entertain the females like I wasn't even here so I started to walk off.

"yea gon yo thot ass away" I heard him say making me stop "stop calling me out my name" I spat.