Getting a respose

Day 10
February 10 2022
South Carolina

"OMG OMG OMG THIS CANNOT BE TRUEEEE" I yelled as I danced around my room happily

I had gotten a dm from Duke Dennis. After weeks of slick flirting and commenting on his pictures and watching his YouTube even his streams.

I got a response, I was so happy and livid right now.

My palms became sweaty, I was nervous and confused on how to reply back to him

Deciding with the safest choice I replied "hey". I immediately regret the dry response but he had already read it to my surprise.

I grew hot looking at the bubbles that were on the screen indicating that he was typing.

"how you doing? you pretty asl so i had to hit up ya feel me" I read out loud his text, I blushed at the compliment.

He thought I was pretty which is a relief, I thought I wasn't his type or something.

Deciding to wait a minute so that I didn't feel desperate I put my phone down and started dancing.

"that's gon be my baby daddy aye aye aye"I twerked in the mirror watching my ass jingle after every movement.

"Cornbread fed" I stood up making my ass clap. I always find my self practicing my twerk moves for when I do go to a club or party.

I don't go to nun at the moment due to me not having any friends but I'm sure I'll have one soon, speaking of.

I meet this girl when I went to the mall the other day her name is shay, she's cool, funny and chill. She was on the more loud ghetto side but I liked her.

We've been texting and getting on the phone for the past 1 week and 2 days. Yes I'm counting, it's my first friends and I want it to last.

Hearing my phone ring I seen "shay-shay💓" on the screen. I smiled before answering putting my face in the camera.

"hey bish wyd" she asked as I seen her in a car or something.

"nothing at home right now, why what are you doing?" I sat on my bed crossing my legs.