Oh no!

Day 59
April 1 2022
South Carolina

"You tellin' me you fallin' out of love with meHope you can find someone to love you better than I did" duke sung along to 'Love you better" by future as we rode somewhere

Hope you can find someone to love you better than I did" duke sung along to 'Love you better" by future as we rode somewhere.

We've been with each other everyday now, it's like Our relationship has changed for the better. He cherish and makes me feel special all the time.

No one knows about us yet besides shay and davo but we're private and vibing doing us for now.

Looking over at him he wore a blue hat, white tank, black Amiri jeans and some Jordan's to match. He took off the amiri shirt because he was hot im guessing.

"why you staring at me?"

"because your handsome... and I like looking at you" i mumbled.

"type shit" he nodded before making a turn, looking out the window I notice we were at deeblock. His hood, his roots, where he's from.

I've visit deeblock a few times with him, we come to chill or more so he comes to chill and kick it with some of his people.

I don't mind most times I'll just greet people then come to the car and wait, maybe take a car nap.

He Parked the car and looked over at me smiling "what?" I asked growing nervous under his eyes.

"nun, you look pretty" he leaned over before kissing me making me blush.

"aww thanks" i said seeing him grab the handle of his car opening the door.

"you coming or—" he was cut off by the sounds of numerous kids yelling and cheering his name. The kids of his neighborhood adored and looked up to him.

I found it cute that he was a role model and motivational person for the children even some adults of deeblock.

He was too you can tell by the smile and the way he interact with the children on his block. He was always giving them money or playing football with them.

"wassup li'man" duke dapped up the little boy known as "kc" he was one of the ones that always spoke to duke.

"Sup duke! Come to play football with us?" the little 10 -year boy ask with a football in his hand.

"yea let me do some I'll be over there lil kc 1000" Duke chuckled before rubbing kc hair making the little boy run off before duke looked over at me.