OMG

Day 10 [same day]
February 10 2022
South Carolina

Finishing up in the bathroom after washing my hands I grabbed the handle opening it immediately bumping into someone

"oh sorry didn't mean to" I looked up to see him. It was duke standing right infront of me. I was lost for words.

"nah that's my fault I wasn't looking either" he stepped to the side allowing me to exit the bathroom fully.

I stood infront of him with my head down, I was overly nervous and I definitely wasn't prepared for this.

"I feel like I seen you before or sum" he said making me look up biting my lip out of nervousness.

"well you haven't seen me but um you dm'd me recently"

He looked confused for a minute before snapping his finger "IamAries on ig right?" He asked making me nodd.

"damn that's crazy, what chu doing here doe?"

"with a friend, you?"

"this my block you know real deeblock shit" he smiled showing his diamond grills making me cross my legs feeling a sensation.

"Sorry I didn't know that" I nervously laughed.

"a lot of mfs don't know but you good, who you said you was with again?"

"My friend, uh shay"

"Oh my Nigga davo girl?" He said making me slowly nodd not sure of shay being davo girl seriously.

"Well it was nice to meet you" he held his hand out making me put mines in his "Aries" i mumbled.

"Aries" he mumbled back "I like that names Aries, my name Duke" he licked his lips.

"Thank you Duke" I gently took my hand back before walking off hearing the bathroom door shut meaning he went inside.

I quickly exit the home making my way back to where shay nem was only to not see neither her or davo.

I huffed before taking a seat on a nearby chair, I got on my phone texting shay hoping she'll text back quickly.

"who tf is this in my seat better yet in my section" I heard making me look up to see two girls who wore very revealing outfits.

I furrowed my eyebrows before noticing they were talking to me "my name is Aries" i titled my head.

"bitch she didn't ask your name she asked why you in her seat" her friend bickered.

I wasn't one to start a fight considering I never been in one. I was often picked on by mean girl during high school and I never stood my ground until one day.

After that I haven't really had an encounter with anyone so this caught me off guard and plus shay told me to stay to myself while here.

"She did say who tf I was so I figured she wanted to know my name" I shrugged.