Dum founded

Day 30
March 3 2022
South Carolina

I was in the living room watching "how to get away with murder" on Netflix

I was in the living room watching "how to get away with murder" on Netflix. This show was really good and interesting. But I preferred law and order more.

I munched on the many snacks I had while cuddling into the sofa with my ugg blanket. I was in a comfy matter.

For the past days I've been more to myself. I do my college work, look into starting my business and chill. You can say I been out the way even though I've never been in the way.

I've talk to my parents and they had concerns on me and wanted me to fly out to them but I denied it, I just really wanted to be left along.

I can say I was over it but not fully, like could I really be mad? Me and Duke was never officially together better yet we've never shared a kiss.

Maybe he really didn't want me as I thought he did. He haven't even text or try to call me after that phone call or the accident at the party.

I talked to shay 2 days ago nothin major she was just telling me that's she'd missed me and that everytime she goes to see Davo, Duke is there and lonely.

I don't know if I should care or not, should that make me happy considering he haven't been messing with other females as much as I thought he was?

Yawning from being up since 8am and it's now 7pm, I became tired. I barely went to sleep last night and even  then I woke up early to complete many assignments I needed to catch up on.

I begin to lay my head on the pillow preparing for a nap then I heard what seem to sound like a knock. I paused the show quickly to make out the sound hearing it once again.

It was definitely a knock but I definitely wasn't expecting anyone so who could that be?

Making my way out of the second living room I went to answer the door. "Who is it?" I asked unsure.

No response was made only Silent so I tried looking through the peephole to only see that it was covered by someone's hands, so I decide to look at our ring camera.

Seeing the one person I'll least expect too see right now, Duke.

"what do you want?" I pressed the button so that he can hear me through the ring system.

"open the door and I'll tell you"

"no just tell me now"

"I just wanna talk.... Let me in" his voice was soft and husky, he was making it hard for me to stay mad.

"baby please" he pleaded making me shake my head, I begin pacing back and forth in-front the door debating on what I should do.