I love you duke

Day 68
April 10 2022
South Carolina

It was now a couple days after the last time when me and Duke went to deeblock for the day and since then I've been so sick

I can't eat anything without feeling my self about to throw it up or most times I throw it up completely. My boobs are sensitive and I cry randomly throughout my day.

I'm confused with my body and don't know what to do, I haven't told Duke still because I just feel like it's not important and I don't want to worry him.

Maybe I got the flu or a severe stomach virus. I was timid to go to the doctor but I haven't had the time.

I've been behind on my assignments. I spend most of my day with Duke, cuddling or doing something fun and it distracts me from my work.

Even though Duke always suggest that I do my work instead of Pausing and procrastinating about finishing it I don't listen.

I just wanna be on him, around him, next to him, just with him.

"Aries" I heard duke call from downstairs. I been at his house for the past 2 weeks. It's nothing for me at home and Even so I'm alone and my parents are never there.

"yea" I yelled hoping that he can hear me, not getting a response I climb out the bed in a oversized shirt that was his and some of his boxers making my way downstairs.

"here" I heard him say handling me some food making me smile. Even though my appetite haven't been the best I still love and adore food.

"thank you" I stood on my tippy toes planting a kiss on his cheek.

"you welcome pretty, what you was doing upstairs?"

"laying down watching tv" I sat on the stool before opening my container of Chinese food smiling at the fried rice.

"you still don't feel good?" he asked taking a sip from his ice tea.

"no.. I don't know what it is. I'm gonna go to cvs later and probably pick up some medicine" I shrugged.

"aight, I'm bouta go start my stream in a minute. Probably gonna be streaming for like 3-4 hours. You good right?"

"yea I'm good thank you and good luck" I held my arms out for a hug making him chuckle before walking into them.

"I like you a lot" I laid my head on his stomach as my arms wrapped around his waist.