Its huge

Day 37
March 10 2022
South Carolina

"moveeeeee" I yelled as duke continue to lay on me putting all his weight on me

"moveeeeee" I yelled as duke continue to lay on me putting all his weight on me. He had spent the night last night unexpectedly.

Over the past days, We had multiple conversations and discussion on things about us. I learned more about his past and why he's the way he is.

Apparently he was cheated on badly in his early 20's for a year by this girl and he found out after she had already been pregnant and everything by her mistress.

So he has really bad trust issues from that and that's why he don't really do relationships and are scared of them.

"why? I wanna lay on you" he snuggled his face in my chest squeezing me tightly.

"your literally covering my whole body right now, I can't breath Nigga" I whined pushing his shoulders in a upwards direction trying to move his body off me.

"not my fault you small asf" he leaned up a lil allowing me to catch a breath or two.

"okay let me be small, big guy" I rolled my eyes smiling.

I felt so comfortable and happy with Duke. Every since March 3 the exact day he apologized and we made ends meet, he's been keeping his promise.

He's been showing me he cares, affection and hella attention and that's all I can ask for.

He was patient and gentle with me knowing that everything was a first for me, I had my first kiss with this man and I don't regret it.

It's times where we've been making out and stuff and I catch my self becoming a pro at this and wanting more.

I feel like I'm ready but I don't want to initiate the first move or anything ima just let whatever happen, happens.

"let me lay on you because this not gonna work" I huffed before he flipped over getting on his back.

I blushed before putting my leg over him and then lifting my self up so that I straddled him.

"happy now?" He asked with a neutral face expression "just wanna complain, babied and things of that nature" he shook his head as I smiled.

"well duhhh, of course I'm happy I'm not getting smushed nomore like a damn quarter pounder" I started rocking my hips doing this tiktok dance.

"he told me throw it back abow so I sat this mf on his lap abow boy come and make this ass fat" i twerked hearing him grunt.

"aye stop, chill" he held my waist in place stopping me from moving.

"why? i just wa- .. oh" I stopped mid sentence feeling his member Harden under me, at first I didn't realize it but it stared to poke me considering I was sitting directly on it.

"yea "oh" now chill unless you gone help me out" he shifted his member as I sat their with a evil smirk.

"I'll help you out wassup" I leaned forward wrapping my arm around his neck and then planted a kiss on his face.