02

Y/n~

"Crap!" Thomas and I both exclaimed. Cranks ran down the hall towards us and the strange boys were freaking out. The girl they had with them just glared at me and did nothing, as if she was used to having everyone do stuff for her. Well, I like to get the work done myself.

"Move!" I yelled at the boys who were trying to open one of the doors. They parted and I sent a blast of power at the red door. It opened and I ran through, my heels clicking as they collided with the ground.

I ran outside the shopping centre with the others behind me. I dove under a piece of debris and they all followed. We silently waited for the cranks to disappear before I was bombarded with questions.

"How did you do that?" The Asian kid asked.

"I'm an Asguardian. A goddess, more or less." I calmly replied, playing with one of my daggers.

"A what?" The boys yelled. The strange girl just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm Y/n Odinson. Goddess of nightmares and fears. Pleasure to meet you." I sarcastically greeted.

"Do you have your memories?" The girl asked.

"Yes, of course I do. You don't?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's a long story." One of the other guys muttered.

"What do you remember?" Thomas asked, inching closer to me.

"My entire life." I began. "I was on Asguard for a few hundred years then I came to earth to help my brother and his friends. We then rescued his girlfriend and my mother and former lover were murdered a day after. My brother and I went to fight a demon of sorts and stole his skull, crown...thing. We then went back to Asguard to find my father but came back down here with my other brother. Dad died and we met our older sister. She and I traveled back home after losing Thor and Loki. My sister died and Loki did moments later. I helped save the world and Thor abandoned me here. I've been on the run from an organisation called WICKED for about 50 or so years now."

"Sorry, but how old are you?" The blondie asked, his mouth hanging open.

"A few years ago I turned 2000 I think. I've lost track of time since Loki's death." I replied.

"Interesting..." Thomas muttered. "WICKED only started talking kids around 20 years ago. Why have you been on the run for 50?"

"What I've learned in this world is that when something unique and mildly dangerous shows up, people want to experiment on it. Some lady named Ava found out of my abilities and decided that she wanted to control them or breed them into a new generation. Either way, it wasn't good."

"Breed? Do you mean, make more of you?" The blonde guy - Newt I think his name was - questioned.

"Yes. Ava wants to make herself more powerful and she thinks by making a bunch of armies with godly powers will do that. Unfortunately for her, that will never happen."

"Because you will always be running away from her?" The Asian kid - Minho - guessed.

"That, and I made sure I can't have kids." I glumly replied, gazing down at my lap.

"That's bullshit!" The girl piped up. "How can you possibly make sure you can't have kids?"

"Is that so?" I sarcastically asked. "Would you like proof? Perhaps the scars will be enough for you."

"Teresa, stop before you make y/n uncomfortable." Thomas scolded the other girl.

"No it's fine. She wanted proof so I'm giving her proof." I stood up and took off my jacket to reveal my black tank top. I lifted my top up enough to reveal my stomach area. A series of scars were above my skirt line and the boys looked at me in shock.

"What happened?" Newt worriedly asked.

"What do you think I meant when I said I made sure I can't have kids?" I remarked, slipping my jacket back on. "That I was using the temporary shit they give you at the doctors?"

"Well, yeah." Minho replied.

"News flash, they're only temporary. I wanted a permanent fix so WICKED couldn't find some way to get me pregnant. I tore out my own reproductive organs!"

"How did you stitch it up?" Thomas asked, still shocked.

"When it happened, I met a guy who was kind enough to keep my secret and stitch me up. He's dead now, anyway." I replied, sitting back down.

"I just can't believe someone would actually do that to themselves." Newt thought aloud.

"I've been through so much in my hectic life, this was nothing compared to the pain I have had over the years." I stated.

"We should probably get some rest." Thomas suggested. "We have a long ways to go if we want to get to the right arm before WICKED finds us."

"Good that." Minho agreed and laid down on his bag. The others followed suit and went to sleep.

"You should get some sleep too." Thomas said to me.

"No. Someone needs to keep watch for the cranks." I climbed over out hiding spot and sat on a large piece of broken cement. I eventually heard the other guys snoring peacefully and sighed.

"I need you, Thor." I muttered, grabbing my necklace. Thor had given it to me before he left with the Guardians.

 Thor had given it to me before he left with the Guardians

He said it was to remember Loki by. I silently cried at the memory of my brother. I need him by me, to help me.