04

Y/n~

I climbed up the large hill of debris with the gladers at my tail. When we reached the top, we stopped under a large boulder to rest for a bit. I sat alone on the highest ledge, playing with my necklace and thinking to myself until Aris sat next to me. "So..." he started. "What were your siblings like?"

I sighed, knowing I would be questioned for a while. "Well...Hela was the oldest. She was the goddess of death and I only met her after father died. Thor was born after Hela was banished and he's the god of thunder. He's such a goody goody. Loki was my favourite and he was the god of mischief. He always played a trick on Thor by disguising himself as a snake and then stabbing him."

"Stabbing?" Frypan asked, clearly concerned.

"Yes, stabbing. Loki had a strange affinity for sharp objects as a child. To be honest, so did I. Knives are so unique and fun to throw at people."

At that comment Aris slowly inched away from me. He then went to Minho with a fearful look on his face. I laughed like a witch and he whimpered.

"We should keep moving." Thomas announced to us all.

"Good that." Newt agreed, in their weird 'glade language'.

We all gathered ourselves and marched our way up a large hill of sand. I just used my shadow magic to levitate myself up because it is hard to climb sand in heels and I don't have time to change shoes. When we made it to the top, I landed between Minho and Aris but I slipped and fell back. Luckily they both caught my arms and Minho held me steady.

Newt and Thomas were having their own conversation about how far the mountains are while I changed. A large cloud of black and green smoke surrounded me and when it cleared I was in a completely different outfit.

 A large cloud of black and green smoke surrounded me and when it cleared I was in a completely different outfit

"Nice jewels." Minho complimented.

I looked at my necklace and bracelet with a smile. "Thanks. The necklace was my sister's, the bracelet came from Thor and the crown was a gift from Loki."

"Neat. I wish I had something of Alby's or Ben's but we didn't have anything of value in the maze."

"That sucks." I patted Minho's shoulder in some form of comfort and looked at the other guys. Thomas and Newt had finished talking and Winston took off his bag.

Winston stepped forward but collapsed straight into the sand. "WINSTON!" I yelled as I made my way over to his unconscious form. I grabbed the sides of his face and let his head rest on my lap.

"Don't touch him, you witch!" Teresa pushed me away from Winston and took my place.

Her comment really pissed me off and I stood up. "How dare you call me that. I'm not a witch." Black and green smoke began billowing from my palms. "I don't cast spells." My hair started to float around my face. "No one taught me magic!"

"It's okay, just calm down." Newt tried to reason with me.

"No." I slightly relaxed but my magic didn't stop flowing. "Do not tell me to calm down when I have done nothing wrong."

"I'm not saying you did anything wrong, I just don't want you to lose control."

"So you're saying I'm dangerous?" I raised an eyebrow in accusation.

"N-no! It's just that you're much more powerful and stronger than the rest of us and I don't want you to do anything regretful..."

"So you're scared of me?"

"...y-yes...but it's not your fault. It's just that we're all kind of skittish after what we've been through."

"Oh, I get it. You think I'm a threat, but don't worry, I kind of am." Newt didn't respond for a while so I just walked towards the mountains in silence.