Chapter 11

"Sh*t you forgot to lock the door Fukase..." Yuu sighed and gave Len the evil grin. "Hello blue eyes."

"What... this..." Len wasn't sure what to do; he felt hurt and betrayed, but mostly confused.

Fukase got up and pull up his pants before pushing Yuu aside. "Len! I-"

Yuu took the chance to grab Fukase's chin and kissed the redhead hard. "I'm not leaving this easily, you f**kboy."

"You bitc-"

Fukase's body was still burning like fire as the love pills taking the effects. Yuu only smiled back and walked towards Len, whispering to Len's ears. "I warned ya, Fukase is a monster, you sure you can handle him? Huh? He is HUGE, if you know what I mean-"

Len pushed Yuu away and ran out the room, teardrops were falling down his cheeks.

Yuu's giggles resonate into Len's ears like a nightmare.

Len was wishing Fukase would chase after him.

But Fukase didn't.

Why?

Why didn't Fukase come for him?

Did he still want to continue what he was doing with Yuu?

What does Len mean to Fukase anyway?

Why... does this feels so painful?

At the same time, Fukase was struggling to calm himself down while Yuu just sat in bed next to him, witnessing the whole situation.

"... Why can't you just f**k off..." Fukase was sweating like crazy; he was trying his best to cool down.

"I think you might need some help?"

"F**K!" Fukase groaned loud. "If you are this horny go get yourself a man!"

"You know, I'm very impressed that you can still talk back to me with all that love pills effect going on, you're really something."

Yuu went down and bit on Fukase's ear seductively, and he knew Fukase was about to lose it again.

"..."

The redhead grabbed tight onto the bedsheet, he knew if Yuu continues, he would do something that he'll definitely regret for the rest of his life.

But at the same time, he couldn't stop Yuu either as his mind and body was too busy fighting against self-control.

"Come on Fuka..." Yuu reached out his hand to Fukase, just when he was about to touch the crimson boy, someone grabbed his arm.