Chapter 4

* I was high and finished this chapter too quickly. Expect the next chapter to come not too soon though lol *

* In this chapter, Len gets to know Fukase more, and Fukase sin't afraid to show it. *

It's been one whole week since Len last talked to Fukase.

He confirmed the fact that Fukase was a playboy, and not just that, this person who he has a crush for so long, has a sexual relationship with another male Vocaloid.

Len felt his heart was missing something since then; maybe he was even heartbroken. Yet he wasn't dating Fukase, so the word 'heartbroken' might seem a little too much.

Maybe. Just maybe.

Biting his lips as he walked along the road and feel the chill breeze brushing his blonde hair, Len casually looked around and saw a male figure sitting on the grassland. It was difficult not to stare at him as one of his eyes were glowing in red under the dark.

"... Hey Len." Feeling someone was staring at himself, Fukase turned around and was glad to see a certain cute blonde standing not too far away.

"... Hey." Len hesitated to greet, but Fukase's voice was really tempting.

"Are you in a hurry?"

"Not really..."

"Then, would you mind sit down with me for a while?"

"..."

"..."

The redhead had to laugh after seeing an uncertain Len just stood in the same spot without moving.

"Hey, I promise I won't do anything to you, okay?"

Len took a minute or two to adore Fukase's warm smile before he slowly walked to the red-haired boy and sat next to him.

*How could someone who has a gentle smile like you have such a messy love life?*

"... What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Len was surprised he was the one who started a conversation.

"I couldn't sleep." Fukase simply replied. "And you?"

"I got a night shooting to do..." Len looked away when Fukase suddenly look straight into his eyes.

"... You thought I just slept with someone again, didn't you?"

That question hit Len hard and he quickly looked up to Fukase. "N-No I wasn't thinking something like that!"