Chapter 6

Fukase never kept his promise.

A week has pasted since Fukase saved Len from the pervert muscular stranger they encountered, and yet the red-haired boy stopped showing up to the blonde ever since.

Len was disappointed, very VERY disappointed.

And things got even worse when he knew Fukase was absent from the music class; not to be surprised, Yuu was also absent from his Math class which happens to be under the same time section.

*They must have been seeing each other... again.*

Losing all his faith and trust to the redhead, Len firmly deleted Fukase's contact number in his phone. There's no point of reaching this person anymore, despite he liked him.

No, he still likes him. A lot.

And that's why it hurts, like hell.

"Morning, Len!" Piko greeted Len with a weak smile on his face; he wasn't looking that good.

"Morning... What happened? You looked concerned?" Len tried not to think of Fukase by focusing his conversation with his white-haired friend.

"Ah... I-It was nothing..." Piko hesitated and looked away; he tried to hide the book he was carrying but Len noticed anyway.

"Isn't that Fukase's notebook?"

"...Well, yes." Piko sighed. "He didn't come to class..."

"... Probably because he's busy doing things with Yuu." Len tightened his fists as he spoke, he was really mad. But what happens next surprised him as Piko's attitude changed dramatically.

"HE DIDN'T!!!" For the very first time, Piko yelled at his good friend.

Everyone in the hallway including Len looked at Piko with widen eyes; it was very rare to see this heterochromatic eye boy behave like this.

"...Agh!" Piko dragged Len to a quiet corner to avoid more attentions.

"... Why did you yell at me like that? Did I say something wrong?" Len was not pleased.

"... Fukase was injured."

Len wasn't sure what to say or how to react; he felt like the world has stopped spinning and everything around him and Piko turned pitched black.

"... W-what?"

"... He told me not to tell you." Piko felt sorry for not keeping his promise to Fukase, but he must let Len know the truth. "Fukase was attacked... by your yandere fangirl."