Chapter 7

Note: This Chapter is slightly longer than usual and mild NSFW.

"Len~ The weather is really nice today! Let's go out and have some fun!"

Rin knocked on Len's front room door; she sounded playful and happy.

"... I want to stay indoors..." Len's voice came from the inside; clearly, he was not motivated enough to even open the door for Rin.

"Oh come on! You have been like this for two days already! I'm worried!" And Rin was serious about this, she knew Len as an outgoing person, it was abnormal to see him locking inside his room at all times.

"Agh alright I'll go out with you... Just give me a minute please?"

"Alright! I'll meet you downstairs! Miku is coming with us too! See ya!"

Rin smiled and walked away as she hummed a song.

Back to Len's side though, he couldn't bother to sing.

Was he feeling sad or blue?

...

Hell NO!

The blonde was feeling good. REALLY GOOD!

"... AAAAaaaaaaaahh!!!" Len screamed into his pillow once again as he failed to hide his excitement once more.

*FUKASE KISSED ME FUKASE KISSED ME FUKASE KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Len rolled back and forth on his bed several times before he decided to stop and took a deep breath. He still couldn't believe what happened last Friday.

After knowing Tei Sukone went to attack his crush, Len visited Fukase to make sure he was doing fine. After exchanging conversations and the blonde got to know the redhead more; Fukase just decided to kiss him on the lips!

Len would never forget that electric feeling when their lips pressed against each other; and how the blonde was totally surprised that he opened his mouth wider which gave the redhead a chance to slip his tongue inside and swirled around.

"... I'm an idiot...!!!" Len got up with embarrassment and grabbed an outfit from his closet to change as he kept his thought tracing back to Fukase.

Back then, Len was still in complete shock after the kiss and stupid enough, he decided to just leave a "I have to go" statement and ran away without giving a chance to Fukase to even say anything.

*I shouldn't run away... Did Fukase think I hate him now? But I feel the completely opposite...! He did text me back afterwards and everything went normal but still...*

Before FukaLen, there's Fukase and Len.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें