Chapter 13

* Yup. A new chapter after almost a year! ;w;

Seeing a soft blush on Len's face, Meiko however felt a bit disturbed.

"Let me guess, it's Fukase texting you, huh?"

"... Meiko, please..." Len put away his phone. "Look, I'm sorry that I checked my phone during dinner, I know that's impolite."

"That was right. But that was not my point."

"... I love Fukase."

Meiko frowned hard. "Len, you just didn't see the hurtful face when Ruby found out Fukase cheated on her before, she was so heart-broken... I cannot let this happen to you too!"

"Fukase is different now!"

"Yea. Everyone thought they will be the special one that can change someone, this is just a delusion, Len. Please, you need to wake up!"

The blonde boy stood up, clearly mad and angry now.

Good thing the door bell rang.

"I-I'll go get the door!" Rin ran to the door, yet she wasn't too happy to see who was there. "... Oh, welcome back, Zatsune."

"Yeah whatever."

The black-haired Vocaloid famous just simply dumped her luggage aside and step inside the house. "What's up b*tches I'm back!"

"Oh great..." Len sighed in digust.

Zatsune was never liked in the Crypton family.

The girl was like the dark version of Miku; the total opposite of the friendly, kind Miku.

She was rude to everyone, and dated almost every man in her list, that includes the guys in Vocaloid.

"... How was your trip, Zatsune?" Miku was acting nice.

"Fine like always~ There was this good-looking guy and we had fun for days."

"Oh, so he's your new boyfriend now? After Gakupo?" Rin asked emotionlessly as if she actually cares.

Zatsune could only burst out laughing. "Oh come on, Rin! Gakupo was like ages old already! I also hook up with WIL before, but nah he sucks... And this guy I just mentioned? That was only a fling, nothing serious~"

Rin rolled her eyes and walked away; Luka let out a long sigh.

"Zatsune, you need to stop behaving like this." Luka warned. "You will be in trouble."

"Luka you're not my mom, stop it." Zatsune looked at Len for a second. "Our boy Len here is the one in trouble. You're still dating Fukase?"