Chapter 8

Carefully making sure no sound was made when he opened the door, Len peeked at the hallway and saw Fukase standing in front of his front room door, waving at him with a smirk.

Smiling softly, the blonde opened his door wide and welcomed the redhead to get in; he quickly closed the door afterwards to ensure nobody noticed them.

"... Clear?" Len stroked Fukase's hair lovingly.

Fukase nodded. "She didn't notice... How long do I have to do this...?"

"... Sorry..." Len wrapped his arms around Fukase's neck to comfort his boyfriend, which made Fukase smirked.

"I understand..."

The two had begun dating 2 weeks ago; Rin and Miku were the first two who knew it.

Well... More like they have witnessed the two getting intimate, so there was no point not admitting to them anyway.

The girls were happy for them and they told Luka about it. The pink beauty also approved gladly.

However, their brunette sister wasn't sure about the idea.

"Ruby is my good friend and you hurt her feelings so bad. I don't trust you."

That was what Meiko told Fukase at one occasion when the two were alone; despite how hard Len tried to convince Meiko afterwards, she just won't listen.

Meiko hated Fukase.

"I don't understand why Meiko is acting like this; she's usually a nice person." Len pouted his face as he began to pour water into a glass cup.

Fukase smiled as he watched; he enjoyed being alone with his blonde. "I'll let her know that I'm worth of your affection, she'll see."

Len chuckled shyly and gave the redhead a light kiss on the cheek; despite he wanted to be more passionate, he held his urge as their relationship was still fairly new.

"... What's the movie tonight?" Fukase took a large sip of water and sat down on the couch; he needed to do something to distract himself from doing anything further to the blonde.

"Oh oh oh! I got this new movie..." Len excitedly picked up the remote and start playing the movie, apparently he failed to notice Fukase's struggle.

The redhead let out a relaxing sigh as he watched the small blonde watching the movie happily.

*Such an innocent angel... Am I confident not to break a pure spirit like yours?*

Quietly observing Len, Fukase frowned when he felt a small vibration coming from his pocket. He knew who that was despite no one else would text him this late.

"... I'm not the TV, you know." Len giggled. "Stop staring at me, baka. You're about to miss the climax."

"... You're right." Fukase gently smiled and spread his arms, signaling his lover to come closer.

Len blushed and laid himself comfortably next to Fukase; he loved the scent his crimson eyed lover has.

"You better do something quick if you want to keep Fukase all to yourself."

Yuu shown up from the back when Len was busy taking stuff out from his locker.

"... What do you want?" Len only bothered to look at Yuu for a few seconds before he turned his head back.

"Fukase hasn't been answering my calls or texts recently. I figured you two must be dating."

"That's true."

"... But I can also tell you haven't given yourself to him."

Books fell down from Len's arms as he looked back at Yuu with a shocked, red face. "T-That's none of your business...! We have just begun to date!!!"

"It only took me two days before Fukase explore my inside thoroughly... and roughly." Yuu smiled widely. "And he was really, really good, you know."

Len slapped his locker door hard. "Whatever. He's my boyfriend now."

"And I ain't planning to ruin it, really! Trust me." The cherry boy emphasized. "I'm just giving you a warning."

"What warning?" Len bent down to pick up the books he dropped; he wasn't paying much attention to Yuu's words at all.

"Fukase is a monster, he can be very needy in times."

Yuu got down and whispered into Len's ear. "And I can tell he's very hungry now."