Chapter 12

Yuu has never felt so defeated like this.

He was always so confident about himself; he had style and the looks.

The blonde thought he had it all; that he would always be the winner in life.

It was until Fukase pushed him away and chose Len, that made Yuu like a loser.

"Screw this... what makes Len better than me anyways?!"

Yuu was complaining quietly as he walked across the hallway, where he saw a familiar redhead figure standing near the lockers. Apparently the boy was waiting for someone.

Yuu decided not to step up and initiate a conversation; he wasn't stupid. It was very obvious that Fukase and him wouldn't talk for a very long time now.

But the blonde couldn't help but observed the crimson boy from a distance.

The way Fukase just casually stood there and playing with his phone...

His hands were big and firm, some tendons were even showing under the skin.

The redhead's skin was pale, creating a big contrast with his clothing and his signature ruby hair.

Damn Fukase was hot.

Yuu was never interested in a romantic relationship; he wouldn't sacrifice all the fun he could have for one person.

But Fukase was like his top favorite of all.

And he thought he was Fukase's favorite too.

How could Fukase just toss him away so easily?

"Fuka~"

A voice drew Yuu's attention back to reality and he saw his most hated person, Len Kagamine, approaching Fukase.

"Took you long enough..." Fukase put away his phone and sighed a little.

"I'm sorry~ I got like, tons of songs to record..."

"I know, I'm dating Mr. Popular after all."

"Look who's talking."

Len giggled and the redhead chuckled along; the two then held hands and walked away.

Yuu had to admit that he was really mad. He was taller; clearly he has a model figure too. Why the hell Fukase likes Len more than him?!

If he could not have Fukase, Len could not have him too.