Chapter 10

* Some swearing and slight NSFW in this chapter *

Looking at the clock from time to time, Len wished time could pass faster.

He has been working all day, but he felt like it takes forever before he got his recordings done.

The blonde always got tons of song lists to record, and today was not an exception.

But tonight he was supposed to be seeing Fukase.

"Okay... only 2 more songs..." Len whispered to himself; somehow he really wanted to leave the studio right away, something has got into him that made him worried.

Len didn't want to admit, but he knew Yuu has his day-off today.

And so does Fukase.

Knowing the two had a friends with benefit relationship before, the blonde was concerned.

It'll be okay. Fukase won't cheat. I trust him.

With that in his mind, Len put on his headphone and prepared himself for the next song.

Despite today's his day-off, Fukase has been keeping himself busy the whole day.

The crimson boy took his time to clean up his room thoroughly, and practiced his vocals a bit for the songs he needs to record soon.

Fukase didn't have time to think of something else, nor did he wanted to think too much either way.

That's why Fukase almost swear when he saw a certain figure standing in front of his room door when he opened the door.

"... You seriously don't miss me at all?"

"... What do you want, Yuu?"

"Well. YOU, obviously." Yuu let out a seductive chuckle and hugged the redhead tightly. "You were the one who said I got a nice body."

Fukase groaned before pushing Yuu away. "Damn it Yuu! How many times do I have to tell you this is all over?"

"You can't just leave whenever you feel like it! I'm not a toy!" Yuu grabbed Fukase's chin; anger filled his jade eyes.

Fukase frowned. "What do you want then? I'm seeing Len now; this relationship of ours must stop."

"... You sure about that?" The pinky boy grinned and skillfully touched the redhead's lower body, making Fukase let out a sound. "Ah god I miss your thing..."

"Stop touching me like that NOW." Fukase hated to admit this; but Yuu was definitely a pro when it comes to turning him on.

"I know you like what I'm doing." Yuu has his knees down and was going to unzip Fukase's pants, knowing he has successfully excited the crimson lad.

Fukase quickly pulled Yuu's hair to force the green-eyed boy to look at him. "I said enough-"

Before Fukase could continue, Yuu suddenly got up and kissed him at the lips.

Before the redhead could push Yuu away, he was forced to swallow a pill coming from Yuu's mouth.

"F... F**k!!! What did you give me?!" It didn't take long before Fukase knew the answer as he felt hotness growing inside of him. "You... You bastard..."

"You are a monster, Fukase. Admit it." Yuu smirked. "And I'm a monster too... Except you're always needy, and I'm... always hungry."

Yuu pushed Fukase down to the bed and sat on top of him, grinding the crimson boy with skills.

"F**k..." Temptation filled up Fukase's body and he was trying his best to hold it.

"Can Len do this? Can he?" Yuu took off his shirt, revealing his nice, soft skin. "What about his body? Is it as good as mine?"

Yuu took Fukase's hand and press it against his chest. "Remember how many times you have touched this body of mine? Can you really say goodbye to this? Huh?"

"..." Knowing he was slowly losing it, Fukase shut his eyes. "... Get out of my room..."

"... Not until I get my satisfaction." Yuu unzips Fukase's pants. His smile grew bigger when he saw the huge member of the redhead. "You know, I have tried to move on with someone new, but too bad they weren't as good as you."

"You b*tch...!!! I'm not going to bang you-"

Yuu decided to shut Fukase up by kissing the redhead on the lips; the pinky boy even bit on the crimson boy's lips hard that made his lower lip bleed.

"Shut up you a**, I wouldn't be missing you this much if it weren't your big fat d**k."

Before Yuu could proceed further, the two heard a door opening sound.

And there stood a short blonde.

* Okay I don't believe this. But I updated a new chapter lol I need to admit that I'm currently having a writer's block. Hence I need more time to think of what to write for my stories atm. This is a short update for this story in which I have stopped updating for SO LONG. But thank you so much for reading! I'll continue this I promise! *