Chapter 9

"I still don't quite understand this question though... Mind explain more?"

Uni talked to Fukase with her sweetest voice possible; it was very obvious she was trying to flirt with the redhead.

"... Which part do you not understand?"

"Hmmm... Like, everything..." Playing the innocent card, Uni winked at Fukase.

"In that case..." Fukase smiled back and lean closer to the pink girl. "You might need to find someone else to teach you, because I'm running out of time."

"H-Hey wait!!!"

Without turning his head around, Fukase grabbed his backpack and walked out of the classroom; he smiled again to see that a certain small blonde was waiting outside the classroom for him.

"Hello banana."

"... Hey." Len smiled back softly; no matter how hard he tried to forget what Yuu just told him this morning, he just couldn't pretend that never happened.

"What's with that face?" Fukase playfully poked at Len's cheek. "Uni is only a friend."

"I-I know..." Len may not be the brightest kid around, but he could still see how Uni behaved when she was with Fukase. "You're way more popular than I thought, haha."

"Said by the most well-loved male Vocaloid of all times." Fukase chuckled and took a quick look at his watch. "Hey, so you said you bought a new game?"

Fukase observed his blonde as the two were playing video games in Len's room; Len has been abnormally quiet today

Fukase observed his blonde as the two were playing video games in Len's room; Len has been abnormally quiet today... Something was not right.

"Hey... You ok?" Fukase paused the game and looked at Len with concern eyes. "If you're tired, we can replay this level next day."

"N-No...! I'm fine..." Len blushed as he snuggled close to Fukase; he enjoyed spending time with his boyfriend.

"... Did Meiko say something?" The redhead placed a soft kiss on Len's forehead as he reminds himself the brunette still disapproves their relationship.

"Why would you say that?" Len looked up and gently poked at his boyfriend's cheek. "She still needs some time to know you more, but you're my boyfriend, I have been emphasizing that to her every day."