45.MEMORIES

In aravind dhivya room....

Ar: seri dhivya ne fresh ayitu konja neram rest edu na ipo vandura...

Dh: seringa ....

Aravind went out to give her some privacy....

Aravind was in balcony thinking something deeply by seeing one large tree out of his house....

Some one tapped his shoulder....

He turned to see that was Rakesh...

Ra: ena Anna Inga thaniya nikura....

Rakesh noted aravind eyes was full of moist ...

Ra: ena Ahchu appa nyabagam vandhruchu ah...

Ar: ama da adhuku tha na Inga varathe ila last day of function vandhutu poidran...

Ra: ini evalo nal adhaye ninachutu iruka pora....

Ar: therila....

Rakesh hugged aravind .....

Aravind was very strongest amount them but when comes to the family he was more weak...

Ra: Anna ... Please ne ipadi irukatha elathayum maranthru....

Ar: try panra da.... Almost 15 years da....

Ra: puriyuthu.... Seri adha vidu anni enga...

Aravind known that Rakesh tried to change the topic so he avoid that and try to focus on others...

Ar: ulla fresh agura...

Ra: ena nama family pathi sollitiya...

Ar: sollitan... Pavam konja kolambi poi irukah...

Ra: Anna vaani varuva....

Ar: adhuku ena...

Ra: unaku theriyathu ah....

Ar: rake i don't care unake theriyum...

Ra: irundhalum anni kita sollidu aprm prblm Vara poguthu...

Ar: Ava purinjupa da..

Ra: ohh andha alavuku nambikai ah pondatti mela.... He teased him to divert him...

Aravind glared him..

Ar: yen da...

Ra: seri seri....kova padatha.... Po poi fresh agitu konja neram rest edu.... Aprm pakalam....

Aravind and Rakesh moved from there...

When aravind entered room he seen dhivya who was sleeping peacefully in the bed.... He had no mind to wake her up... So he silently went inside washroom and freshen himself and came and take couch.....

All are slept in their room as the 5 to 6 hrs hour journey made them tired so they take rest well....

At evening one by one started to woke up....

Dhivya woke up and see aravind who was sleeping in couch... She felt bad for him and decided to talk about this to him later.... She got freshen up and changed into simple saree as she was already known that there she should wear only sarees as it was village...

Dhivya outfit...