55. FEELING PROTECTED

Double update ....

After dinner everyone went to their room ...

In aravind dhivya room.....

Aravind was sitting in couch and thinking something deeply.......

Dhivya noted him...

Dh: ena Ahchunga....

Ar: dhivya ma na una uncomfortable akitana inaiku....

Dhivya understand him and went near him ana sit in couch with him...

Dhivya take his hand into her and  hold it.....

Dh: unga Nala epavum ena uncomfortable aka mudiyathu..... Neenga en husband nga.... You have all rights on me and i accept you as my husband also.....

Aravind smiled and wrap his hand to her shoulders....

Ar: ana adha ne vera vali ilama ethuka kudathu ma....

Dh: enanga na tha annaikae sonnane enaku husband pathi Elam endha dream um ilai nu and kadavul ah kudutha gift neenga.... Neenga ena pathukura Mari yarum pathuka matanga nu nambura.... Enaku idhu podhum...

Aravind smiled

Ar: thanks....

Dhivya laid down in his shoulder and he tighten his hold ...

Dh: na onu sollava...

Ar: mmm ...

Dh: now I feel safe and protected...

Aravind smiled...

Ar: i will always protect you dhivya.... Kavala padatha ena thandi tha yarnalum ini unkita vara mudiyum.....

Dh: theriyum....

Both stayed like for some time

After some time...

Dh : seri vanga thoongalam.... Nalaiku thaali pirichu korukura function iruku la ...

Aravind smiled...

Ar: seri va...

Both layed in bed and Facing each other....

And after some time they slept....

In morning....

Aravind woke up first and feel some weight in his shoulder ..... He saw the most beautiful sight in front of him... Dhivya was laying in his shoulder and holding his arms tight...

Aravind felt happy...

Armv: una epovum ipadi en Kai kulla vechupan and una protect pana vendithu en poruppu....

Dhivya woke up by the movement....

Aravind realised her movement so he again closed his eyes.....

Dhivya woke up and see aravind.....

Dhivya felt happy....

Dh: i know you protect me and i will believe you just give me some time idhuku melayum na unga kita ethayum maraika Matan......... Saying that she caressed his hair and kissed his forehead and moved to washroom....

Aravind felt happy that finally she decided to tell him about her.....and he touched his forehead...

Armv: Amma ku aprm en nethi la mutham kudutha modhal ponnu ne tha.... He smiled himself....

After sometime some one knocked the door....

Aravind went and open to find Sathya and Rakesh standing there ...