128. DRUNKEN

Aravind went to pradeep room and shocked to see the scenario....

Pradeep was sitting in his balcony and having a drink in his hand.... He was fully drunk..... His face had a sweat... One... He was drinking whiskey.....

Aravind eyes had tears to see him in this state..... He wiped his tears and went near him and sit near him...

Pradeep seen him.... And try to hide his glass in his hand.....

Aravind actioned him to drink in his eyes.....

Pradeep eyes had tears.... And he nodded and take a sip....

Aravind went out of the room and went to kitchen....

He seen no one in hall..... He checked once whether anyone of them present nearby.... After confirming he moved to kitchen...

He take a pan and on the stove and put omlette and take that in plate.... He take some nuts and also take chips and pickle....

And place it in tray....

Rakesh seen aravind in kitchen...

Ra: Anna.... Pradeep...

Aravind nodded ...

Rakesh eyes had tears....

Ar: poi thoongu na pathukura....

Ra: amma ku therinja ena agum Anna.... Manasu odanju poiduvanga Anna....

Ar: kavala padatha nallathu nadakum..... Seekiram ah maruvan.....

He moved towards pradeep room and placed the snacks before pradeep....

Ar: sapdu da....

Pr: sorry....

Aravind smiled and carressed his hair....

Ar: sapdu...

Pradeep take that snacks and eat with it... He finish one bottle whisky....

Pr: na oru loose u Anna... Enala tha neenga elarum kasta padringa.... Elam enala tha....

Ar: Inga parum ethum unala ila da...

Pr: ama anna enala la ila..... Indha kadhal kandravi Elam waste tha.... Aprm neengalum ena Mari tha kasta padanum..... vendam neenga yarum love panathinga.... Seriya....

He was speaking like child....

Ar: kuttu....

Pr: unaku therima Anna Ava ena Elam sonna nu... Na Avala summa vida matan..... He stand up but fell down due to unsteady...

Aravind hold him and help him to walk towards bed....

Pr: Anna na steady ah tha irukan.... Vidu.... He pushed aravind but again fell down....

Aravind hold him and take him to bed....

Ar: Anna sonna kepa la..

Pr: kepanae.... He nodded like good boy.....

Ar: apa paduthu thoongu.....

Pr: ana enaku ice cream venum....

Ar: nalaiku sapdalam.....

Pr: enaku venum..... He shouted.....

Ar: pradeep.... He said sternly.....

Pr: po po yarukum en mela pasam ila.... Modhala Ava vitutu pona ipo ne thitra.....

Pradeep cried....

Ar: chello ne enga uyiru da.... Indha veetla elarukum ne nah uyiru da..... Aluga kudathu nalla payan la.... He wiped his tears....