89.CEO IN HOUSE

Third update for the day.....

.

It's their day of taking their position in business...

All ready for the function....

Morning aravind Rakesh and pradeep got ready in beautiful suits which was presented by Lakshmi amma to them......

They look stunning in their business attire....

They done their poojai in their home and got blessings from Lakshmi amma... and all started to go to their office....

The function was held in their office auditorium....

The chief minister was invited as chief guest. .....

There many important business associates were present.....

They all are top business man in India....

Aravind Rakesh pradeep was waiting in their room.... Having cofee without any tensions....

The function started....

Thil: I welcome you all the 35 th Annual day of MK EMPIRE...

Indha mk empire a start panathu en friend Muthu Kumar.... Avan indha business ku kaga evalo kasta patan nu na kudave irundhu pathrukan... Nethu tha Avan idha start pana Mari iruku ana adhukulla 35 years odi poiduchu ... Avan indha naal kaga tha romba varushama kathitu irundhan....

Avan mattum Ipo nama kuda irundhu irundha idhu tha avanuku festival nae sollalam.... Yena Avan oda kanavu inaiku nerai vera poguthu..... Avan oda pasanga business a take over pana poranga...

Ithana nal neenga enaku support pana Mari ini enga pasangaluku support pananum nu ketukura...

Ok now it's time to introduce the new CEO OF MK EMPIRE....

MR. ARAVIND MUTHU KUMAR.....

There aravind entered with huge round of Applause..... He entered like king to that stage all got shock to see him there... They all are confused how the commissioner of police become a sudden CEO to the biggest company in India....

Aravind reached stage and hugged thilagar.... And got blessings from him and went near anbu and shake his hands and hugged him.... He greeted all the people in stage....and take his chair and seated there...

Media got hyped and suddenly asks questions to aravind and thilagar.....

Thil: wait wait guys... Ungaluku ana answers Elam kedaikum.. but before that let me introduce other members....after that we give press meet.....

They nodded...

Thil: ok now I am going to introduce.... COO OF MK EMPIRE...

MR. RAKESH MUTHU KUMAR...

Then Rakesh entered to the stage.... He also looking like dashing in his suit.... He reached stage and got blessings from thilagar and went near anbu and shake his head with him and take his seat near aravind...

Thil: and now it's time to introduce CIO OF MK EMPIRE...

MR.PRADEEP MUTHU KUMAR....

Then pradeep also entered to the stage.... He was really looking like handsome in his suit..... He also done same as aravind and Rakesh and seated near them...

Thil: so from on.....

MK IT SOLUTIONS

MK TOURISM 

....will be directly under the control of  pradeep  Muthu Kumar.... He will handle that....

MK CONSTRUCTIONS