181. ARAVIND HELP AMIRTHA

Thanks alot for 200k+ plus reads guys ... I love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.... Thx alot...... Please support me.... Try my level best to entertain to you..... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🫂🫂🫂🫂❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕

Double update for dedicating to you all.....

Aravind dropped dhivya in college and went to office.... Whereas thilagar dropped Sathya... As per his promise he is not going to office only going to spend his time with family.....

They both had lovely time...

All others reached office and all staffs congratulated Rakesh and sadhana...

After the pleasantries they all start to work...

At evng...

Siva came in search of amirtha and seen her who was with her friends....

Si: amirtha....

Ami: sollu Siva....

Si: Anna una kuttitu Vara sonnaru etho pesanumama... Va polam...

Ami: mm ok...

Amirtha bid bye to her friends and moved with Siva...

Ami: Siva...

Si: mm....

Ami: yen enkuda olunga pesa matingura.... Himalayas la irundhu vandhathu la irundhu ne seriyavae pesala...

Si: apadi Elam ila konja studies la busy ah irukan and na padichutu irundha enga veetla irukavanga kuda pesa mata....

Ami: vera onum ilayae....

Si: ila yen...

Ami: onum Ila.... But her face clearly shows there is something she is hiding.....

Si: ena Ahchu....

Ami: ila enkita andha aalu thapa nadathikitanga nu sonnan la so unaku ena patha pidikama....

Before she complete he understands her meaning.....

Si: loose ah ne.... Ena ipadi Elam yosikura Inga paru amirtha adhu oru bad past that's it and adhu veliya therinja unaku avamanam nu Elam ninaikatha avana Mari kevalamanavanga tha asinga padanum ne ila....

Amirtha eyes had tears...

Ami: mudila.... Maraka mudila

Si: mudiyanum.... He said sternly....

Si: be bold amirtha ne ipa doctor ku padikura nalaiku evalo vo different different case varum apa ipadi tha unaku nadanthathu ninachu feel panitu irupiya..... Elamae maranthru.... Its just noting ok....

He smiled and ruffled her hair ....

Amirtha nodded....

Ami: epadi ipadi mature ah pesura sudden ah....

Siva just smiled.....

They both reached office and Siva didn't came in......

Si: ne po enaku seminar iruku nalaiku prepare pananum....

Amirtha nodded.... Siva went from there....

Amirtha reached office..... And went directly to 35 th floor as she already knows that and receptionist too knows her sadhana sister so they allowed....