185. MYTHILI PAST

Pradeep got that baby from nurse....

Nurse: congratulations sir.... Ungaluku ponnu poranthruku.....neenga appa ayitinga.....

All shocked....

Pradeep too shocked....

But her tiny hand hold his finger immediately by hearing the nurse voice appa......

Pradeep sensed her touch and seen the tiny bundle of joy which was on his hand....

Her eyes was not opened but her cry stoped once he came to his hand itself and the smile was forming her cute little plumpy lips....

Ar: whatt.... Ena solringa.....

Nurse seen aravind and got panicked to see the the owner of hospital and then only she seen pradeep and Rakesh clearly.....

Because pradeep was looking different from other days..... He is wearing formals not a suit..... And also he is not shown in media mostly.....

Doctor came from operation theatre....

Doc: avangaluku onum ila thalai la adi patathu nala unconscious la irukanga and she can not push the baby out she was so weak so we went to c section only.... Take care of her....

She said to that aaya who was standing there...

The doctor was aravind friend and also who he was appointed has Dean to college....

After hearing commotion in hospital he himself came and treated her... He seen Siva was sitting far from operation theatre so he didn't disturb him and went to operation theatre....

Do: sorry aravind enaku munadiyae therila avanga unga relative nu and andha doctor pudhusu avaruku Siva va theriyathu adhu tha apadi nadathukitaru....

Ar: ena solringa doctor enaku purila...

Si: onum Ila anna na avangala admit panum bothu doctor treatment pana matan nu sollitanga Adhu tha...

Do: ana Siva unaku ena kovam varuthu da apadiyae unga anna Mari.... Anyway nallathu Pani iruka.. by the way aravind yaru andha ponnu...

Ar: ena ponnu doctor....

Si: mythili...

All shocked.... Including pradeep...

Ar& ra: whatt....

By hearing the name mythili... Pradeep shocked extremely....

Si: avanga kulanthai tha idhu.....

Pradeep felt dizziness..... But the baby started to cry.... Her cry bring him back to his sense...

Nurse: sir i think she is hungry.... I will take your daughter.....

Pr: she is not my da......

He cannot complete the sentence as the baby was crying loudly...

He give that baby to nurse but her tiny hand hold his finger....

Pradeep seen that and he forcefully get out from her hold ....

The baby start to cry loudly which pricked his heart....

Nurse taken that baby inside with confusion....

Pradeep seen Siva....

Si: sorry Anna road la accident agi presava vali la thudichutu irundhanga enala kapathama iruka mudila oru medical student ah apa enaku avanga patient ah tha therinjanga.... Ena manichidu....

Pradeep started to move from there.....

But that aaya stoped him....

Aaya: thambi oru nimisham thambi... Kenji ketkura avala vitutu poidathinga....