52. THOPPU

All moved to their respective houses.......

Vasuki paati and natraj thatha came to Lakshmi house....

Ar: thatha paati neenga tha apa apa enga ooruku varalam la....

Thatha: enga da vayasu ana kalathula muna Mari engayum  poga mudila radhika veetukae 3 masam munadi tha ponom...

Ra: thatha seri paravala ana romba alayathinga...

VP: neengalachu Inga vandhutu polam la...

Ra: ellam therinju neengala ipadi sonna epadi paati...

VP : purithu pa ..

Pr: ana paati Elam kudiya seekiram maridum pola..

Thatha: ama nanum gavanichan Guna sekar Elam pesunanga pola Lakshmi kita...

La: ama mama evalo varusham Ahchu.... She had tears in her eyes...

Dh: Amma en kannu kalunguringa... Neenga vena parunga nama ooruku porathu Kula neenga unga veetuku povinga...

La: enakum ipo andha nambikai vandhruchu thango... Seri ponga elarum rest edunga..... Sathya ma thatha paati a room ku kutitu po....

All nodded and went ...

In aravind and dhivya room...

Dhivya was trying to remove the jewellery... But she can't as the lock was tight .... Suddenly some cold hand touched her... First she gasped and then look up and to see aravind in mirror....

He put her hair in one side.... And helping her to remove Jewellery....  When his hand touching her neck some unknown emotions passing her.... It's like current .... All this was very much new to her ... She was going weak by her knees..... She was totally flushed.... Looking like red ...

Aravind seen that and internally smiled the affect he had on her....

Both were seeing through their reflection in mirror.... That was very close to her....

Aravind kept that jewellery in table from backside of her... While he going to keep that his hand touched her hand......she felt goosebumps

After sometime she broken the eye contact in mirror and shown the hand to her...

Aravind understand that and smiled..... he took her hand and remove the bangles one by one....

Ar: vera ethavathu....

Dh: vendam .... Thanks..... She rushed to the washrooms she was totally in shy....

Aravind rubbed his nape and blushed....

After some time dhivya came out and aravind went in .... Dhivya changed into normal saree... After a while aravind too returned....

Ar: dhivya nalaiku nama ooru suthi pakalam ....

Dh: Iyer Kovil ku vara sonnare...

Ar: Kovil poitu apadiyae Sutha polam...

Dh: mm seringa...

Ar: seri konja neram rest edu... Na oru mukiyama call pesanum pesitu vandhara...

Dh: mmmm

Dhivya laid down in the bed and slept due to tiredness....

Aravind came in after attending the call and seen her and smile formed in his lips ... And he too laid down beside her..

Armv: Ipo mattum ne en embrace la irundha epadi irukum...

Suddenly dhivya put her hand in aravind stomach....

Aravind gasped by her sudden action and he composes himself....