85.ARAVIND RESIGNATION

All are ready to leave dinner....

Dh: elarum ready la....

All: ready....

La: apa vanga polam...

They moved out.....

Ra: enga polam Taj polama....

Dh: annapoorna la irukura taste engaiyum irukathu .... Anga polam....

Pr: ana adhu veg ahchae...

Dh: night time heavy ah Elam vendam... Sonna Kelu...

All nodded ...

All went to hotel and finish their dinner.... With chitchat .... Perfect family dinner..... Children enjoyed very much.....

And they went back to home....

All went to their room and slept ....but aravind cant...

He moved to the cupboard and took his uniform and carressed it.....

Ar: i will Miss you..... A loner tear escaped from his eyes.....

Dhivya wake up and seen him...

She felt bad for him ... She moved near him and placed her hand on his shoulder.....

Aravind wiped his tears.... And placed his uniform on cupboard and turned to see her....

Ar: thoongalaya.... Va thoongalam....

Dhivya hugged him.... He too hugged her back....

And she kissed his forehead....

Dh: kandipa nama state ipadi oru officer a Miss panum..... You proved.....

Ar: i think so....va thoongalam....

Dhivya nodded and both went to bed..... Dhivya sit in bed and shows her hand to  aravind to come.. he went near her.... But dhivya made him to lay in her lap...

Aravind laid in her lap..... He needs that badly.....

Ar: na endha thappum panala la.... Velaya vittu...

Dh: ila.... kandipa ila... You served for this country.....

Ar: mm....

Dh: thoongunga....

Ar: indha cast epo remove panuvanga..... Ivalo periya kattu.... Chinna kayathuku.....

Dh: ethu chinna kayama ... Bullet patruku.... Rendu nal la andha cast Remove pandivanga stitches remove panum bothu....

Ar: okay ... He said with grumpily....

Dhivya laughed

Dh: thoongunga ... She carressed his hair ....

Soon he slept...... Dhivya kept pillow under his head and laid down beside him and slept.....

Next day.... Aravind sent his resignation letter through mail to the cm..... He also accepted....

Aravind announced this in his official social media....

Ar: from aravind to aravind IPS commissioner of police now I am back to aravind..... Yes.... From now on i am not a police officer.... I will miss this job....and i hope upcoming officer will lead this with utmost sincerity....

Thanks and regards... Your lovingly ....aravind.....

He posted...

His post got viral and all ask him to reconsider his decision.... And media ask him for interview... But he said he will definitely give once he will cured from his injury..... And all respect him....