145. PRAKASH PLAN ABOUT FARMING BUSINESS

Aravind and dhivya went to mall and dhivya purchase some casual dress for her to use for college ... And she also selected some dress for Sathya too as she was also joining correspondent... And she take some formals for Siva as he was going to second year ....

Ar: ethuku dhivi ivalo....

Dh: mama Siva second year join pana poran la nalla dress poda vendam ah....

Ar: Avan already neraya vechrukan....

Dh: irukattum birthday vera varuthu la....

Aravind nodded....

Dhivya purchased some books relating journalism..... And she also take some political science book.....

Ar: oii unaku ethuku political science book....

Dh: chumma romba nal Ahchu padichu adhuku tha.... Modhala Elam andha Mari books neraya padipan...

Aravind smiled and nodded....

Ar: padikalai na tha achariyam.....

Dhivya glared him... He pouted... She smiled and pinched his lips...

Ar: please d epa parum moraikatha.....

Dh: cute mama neenga...

Ar: thank you... Thank you...

Both laughed....

After a lot of shopping they ask to deliver their dresses and books to their home as it was huge to carry ....

Dh: mama pasangaluku uniform Elam vandhrum la....

Ar: vandhrum da... Elam ready ayidum....

Dh: avangaluku cab Elam...

Ar: all arranged....

Dhivya smiled....

Ar: dhivi college pora.. live the life you missed two years back....

Dhivya nodded.....

They chitchatted for sometime they finished their lunch they both play in fun city and they watched movie also... That was the first time they are going movie.... They both enjoyed alot a day....

They finish their dinner and move to the car....

And return to anbu illam late night....

La: ena da nalla enjoy paningala....

Dh: panom amma dress Elam vandhruchu ah....

La: vandhruchu da...

They chitchatted for sometime and went to bed...

Aravind and dhivya slept in each other embrace as they were very tired....

Next day morning....

Josiyar came to anbu illam...

Jos: ma adutha masam 23 thethi nalla nalla iruku nichiyathartham ku....

La: santhosam josiyararae apdiyae kalyanam ku nal pathrunga...

Jos: amma kalyanam adhuku adutha masam 12 thethi nalla iruku ana nichiyam ku kalyanm ku 20 nal tha vidhiyasam paravlaingala....

La: adhuku adutha moogurtham epo josiyararae ..

Jos: aprm rendu masam aprm tha nalla moogurtham iruku....

La: seri neenga kurichu kudunga na veetla discuss panitu pathukura.....

Josiyar nodded and given two dates for marriage and engagement for Rakesh and sadhana and went from there....

La: Rakesh ne ena solra....