Chapter 19

Megan P.O.V

Everyone stare at me some wear confused looks and the others gave me sympathy look.

I was wearing a floral dress that reached my mid-thigh and my face looks terrible 'cause i was crying non-stop.

".........your new Luna is Megan Anderson......" I don't really paying attention to what he said. He announced me as his mate infront of his pack. I am forced to be his mate.

Im crying without tears pouring out my eyes. I feel tired and exausted. "Lisa give Megan something to eat" he ordered a girl that looks around my age.

"Okay Alpha Calaghan" she take my hand and I just folowed her. She bring me to the kitchen and prepare me some foods.

"Here Luna" she said giving me a plate of food. I dont feel like eating. "Luna you have to eat..." she said. I still refused to eat.

"Don't call me Luna...I'm someone else mate" She gave me a sad smile. "I'm sorry to what happen to you..."

"What is wrong with your Alpha?" I asked her, she shake her head. " Please just eat your food...." I sigh and take a bite.

She just watch me all the time "You look exactly like her..."

"Who?" I asked. She panicked and quickly cover it.

"Uhhh...nothing...umm are you done?" I nodded and she take the plate and wash it.

"Lets go meet the Alpha" she said but I stopped her.

"What?" She asked. "Can you help me get out of here?" I asked hoping that she will help me.

"Im sorry but I cant do that..." she replied sadly. "But why??you know this place you can help me get out of this hell!"

"The Alpha will kill me if i try to help you...im sorry i cant" she said.

I guess i will trapped here forever.....until Ryker come to save me. I miss him so much. What take him so long to rescue me?! I must found a way to escape.

I follow Lisa to a room and she leave me there. I guess this is his office. He entered the room with an evil smirk on his face.

He walk closer to me and use his finger to lift up my chin. I look at him in disgust. "I HATE YOU"I spat at him.

"Ohhh baby girl...you will love me sooner or later" he said stroking my cheek. I pushed his hand away from me. "You're so stuborn huh"
I glare at him and walked out of the room. I need to rest the wolfbans still affect me. I must mind-link Ryker as soon as possible.

I walk in to a random bedroom and end up sleeping.

"Megan...Megan...are you there?"

"Baby please answer me..."

I heard Ryker shouting and yelling ,giving orders to everyone. My head is full of voices calling my names.

"Megan...sweatheart where are you?" I heard my mom ask me.

I stir and wake up. Finally! I can mind-link Ryker!