Epilogue

Megan P.O.V

It's only 8 in the morning and I already heard noises downstair. What are they doing so early?

I get up and carefully walk downstair. Ryker would be mad if I slip again since I'm almost 9 months pregnant now. The baby will be coming soon.

I heard laughter and entered the kitchen and saw Ryker with Aiden and Gabriella making......I don't know it doesn't look like a food to me.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them. Aiden our 6 years old son run towards me and hugs my legs. "Mommy! We make breakfast for you!" Aiden said grinning.

"Aww thanks honey" I smile and patted his head. He pulls me and make me sit down. I stare at the food served in front of me. Is it suppose to be mac and cheese?

"Good morning" Ryker said and give me a quick kiss. "Good morning" I smile .

"You should try it Mommy! It tasted good!" Gabriella our 4 years old daughter said cheerfully.

I look at Ryker for help. Last time they make me breakfast there's a lizard inside my food and it's not the first time.

"Don't worry I double check it this time" Ryker said. I take a spoonful of it and chew. Aiden and Grabriella look at me eagerly waiting for my reaction.

"This is so good!" Supprisingly it taste  delicious.

"Mommy do you like it?" Aiden asked and I nodded. "This is the best breakfast I ever had!" I said grinning.

"Yay!!" Aiden high five Grabriella. Ryker chuckled and ruffle their hair.

We eat breakfast peacefully without having a war. Food fight is a tradition in this family but they are giving me a break for nine months. Ryker wash the dishes and told me to rest.

Pregnantcy is a ticket for not doing household chores but I have to deal with the pain sometimes.

I watch Finding Nemo with the kids and discover Nemo's father's name. Lol his name is Marlin. I always thought that his name is Mr. Clownfish.

Gabriella, Aiden and I are obsess with Big Hero 6. We cry when Baymax sacrifice hisself.

Ryker don't even know Disney. He can't even tell Cinderella's story to Gabriella. Seriously everyone know the story.

Suddenly I feel something wet- Oh my god! "Eww mommy why did you pee on the floor?" Gabriella said pointing at the liquid under me.

"Ryker my water broke!" I said and Ryker look at me panicked. "Oh god! Call everyone!" Ryker said and rush upstair. "Ryker what are you doing?!"

"I'm finding the car's key!" He shouted. "After two times experience you still freak out?" I laugh.

It's kinda funny looking at him right now."You don't have to rush it's going to be okay!"

"Mommy what is happening?" Aiden asked confused.

"You're having a new sister"

(I realized how stupid I am after rereading this book :| there's alot of mistakes. Uggh I'm going to edit it later -23 Dec)

*Btw feel free to check out my new book 'Mr. Vampire or Mr. Alpha?'*