Chapter 24

Megan P.O.V

I had finally graduated, after four years of high school and I'm so happy!

"Megan!" I heard a familiar voice calling my name, I push through the crowd and saw Taylor. His arms wide open and I hug him." Congrats!" we both said in unison. I pulled away when I heard someone call Taylor. A blondie came up to us and she hugged Taylor.

I'm confused, I never seen her before. "Umm Megan this is my mate Sandra...Sandra this is Megan my best friend" Taylor introduce us. "I heard a lot about you" Sandra smile. She is so nice and I don't know why Taylor reject her before.

"I think you really cool maybe we can hang out sometimes" I smile back. "Okay sure" she replied.

"I'm gonna find Allison..see you guys later" I wave and walked away to find my bestie. I spot her talking to her friends ,when she saw me she excuse herself and walk towards me.

"Megan!" She attack me with a bone crushing hug I almost fall! "We did it!" She said happily. "YASS..We did it! Hahahha"

"Finally I'm out of this school!" She said faking a tears. I just laugh at her and she left me to go to find her mate. Yup she found her mate couples day ago and I'm soooo happy for her. Talking about mate I should find where's my mate is.

I walk outside and my family is already waiting for me with Ryker. I run towards them and they give me a group hug saying 'Congratulation' and 'we love you'

Ryker give me a bouquet of blue roses and I give him a peck on the lips. "Thank you..this is beautiful" "Anything for my beautiful mate" he wink and I blushed.

..........................

"We're going out tonight" Ryker inform me. "To where?" I ask. "Just wear something comfortable" he said not giving much information.

While waiting for the time to past I decided to watch anything interesting on Netflix and Ryker is nowhere to be seen. After a couple hours I decided to get ready and take a shower.

I decided to wear my cute floral dress that reach my mid-thight. "This is comfortable" I said to myself. I curled my hair and just let it down. I wear some light make up and Ryker walk into the room already dress up. He is wearing a button down shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Ready to go?" I nodded and followed him out the door.

.........................
"A fair?" I ask amused. "You don't like it?" Ryker ask worried. "No..it's just that it's been a long time since I go to a fair" I said.

"This is my first time. Okay so which ride should we try on first?"

After 3 hours we already try all of the rides except the ferris wheel and we're having so much fun!

It's almost midnight so Ryker and I decided to go on the ferris wheel. We pay for our tickets and get in the cart.

I sit down and Ryker sit in front of me. The cart started moving and I stare at the beautiful view. It stop moving and we're at the top of the wheel. "Look outside" Ryker tell me.

I look outside and the firework started its so beautiful and it started to form a word. "Oh my god!" I said shock.

The fireworks form a sentence that said 'Will You Marry Me?'

"Did you do that?" I ask him. Ryker clear his throat and kneel down. He hold my hand and hold the opened ring box in his right hand. "Megan Elle Anderson will you agree to be my wife?"

"YES!" I said out loud. He slip the ring into my finger and scoop me up in his arms. We kissed passionately and pulled away catching for breath. "You make me the happiest guy in this planet" I laugh playfully and realize that my cheeks is wet.

"I love you"

"I love you too"