Chapter 10

Megan P.O.V

Today Ryker will announce me as the pack Luna and his mate and I still have to go to school and graduate. I walked to my locker to take some books when i saw Taylor kissing a girl.

"Hey gurl sup" Allison greet me. "Why are they trying to eat each other face?" i said pointing to Taylor and that slut. " I don't know Taylor being acting like a jerk lately" Is it because of that day?

If he is trying to make me feel jealous it didn't affect me......okay maybe a little cause i used to have a crush on him. I just realize that i am staring at them when Taylor smirk at me.

I better survive this day. I walked to my first class and just ignore Taylor giving me that 'scene' the whole time. It's lunch time now i buy some nachos and sandwich.

I decide to eat alone at the school rooftop." Megan can we talk?" i turn back and see Taylor " There's nothing to talk about" i said and walking away.

He grab my arm "Megan please i'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you....and i don't know why did i kiss that slut...i think i was trying to make you jealous...i swear i feel guilty since that day...Megan please just give me one last chance" he is crying so hard right now.

I hugged him tightly and let him cry on my shoulder. "Do you forgive me?" he asked sobbing. "Yess" i said and give him my best sincere smile.

(After school)

"Ouch Mell! you're burning my hair" I shouldn't trust her do to my hair, she almost burn my head! " Don't move! Just stay still i almost done" i must get dress perfectly for the ceremony today and Mell is helping me with the make-up.

"and....done" she said and WOW i looked pretty amazing." Thanks Mell, you did a good job" " Anything for you 'Luna' hehehe" she said " Don't called me that i feel old"

"Knock knock ladies are you guys done?" Beta Matthew asked from outside." We will be there in a sec" we walked downstair and to the mansion backyard. There's a lot of people here ,i'm feeling so nervous.

I'm not ready to be a Luna yet, but i'll try my best to show Ryker that i will be the great Luna. I saw Ryker talking to Matthew, he looks hansome like always. He walked up to me "Princess you look beautiful" i blushed at the compliment.

He leaned in to kiss me and i kiss back. It was passionate that sent sparks running throughout my whole body. We kissed about 3 minutes and pulled away. He peck me one last time on the lips and start the ceremony.

(Skip the event)

I lay down on Rykers bed. So now everyone know that im the Luna of the Silver Creek Pack. Ryker join me on the bed after taking his shower. "Megan" Ryker said staring at me." Huh?"

His lips brush against mine passionately. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and i gladly gave it to him. He lays down on top of me still kissing me, he trails kisses down my jaw and then on my neck.

He stopped and looks at me his eyes were black in lust. I know what he is trying to do, i give him a reassuring smile then he licks the spot he was gonna mark me.

His face is in my neck sucking and nipping on my neck. I feel his teeth sink into my neck. He bites down hard it hurt a lot. He suck on the mark he just gave me, it sends tingles throughout my body.

He pecked my lips and cuddling up next to me. "I love you so much" he whispered and slowly falling asleep in his arms. I'm totaly in love with him.

Finally Ryker mark her XD