Chapter 11

Ryker P.O.V

I wake up to the sun shining through the window .I look down to see Megan still sleeping. She looks so beautiful and peaceful. I remember what happen last night. I marked her. Now everyone know she's mine. I'm so happy to have such an amazing mate.

I started to kiss her on the cheeks and down to my mark. She starts to stir and shiver under my touch. "Good morning Ryker" she wake up. She leans in until our lips met. It turn out to be a heated make out session.

She pulled away but i didn't want to stop. "Ryker....." she moaned as i kissed her week spot making her moan louder. We finally pulled away.

Megan P.O.V

"Lets do something today" Ryker said. " But i just want to cuddle" i'm feeling so lazy today. "Okay how about we just watch movie?" I jumped in my seat acting like a little kid " I want to watch Expelled!!"

"Really that one?" " I freakin love that movie the actor is hot!" Ryker release a low growl. "But you are hotter" I said to him. "Lets just watch this torture movie" Ryker said and pulling me closer to his side.

After the movie is finished I yawned ,I got really tired. Ryker moved to a more comfortable position, him laying down with me in his arm. I was just too comfortable next to him, and I was slowly dozing off.

*********************

Today is Monday I have to go to school and survive the day. I didn't do my homework I just spent my weekend with Ryker. I'll continuously learn something new about him everyday.

I saw Taylor talking to his friends, when he saw me he wave and come over to me " Hey gurl, whats up" Taylor said pinching my cheeks. " Nothing much, what bout you?" he look nervous and ashamed.

"You know i.....i want to.....last saturday...umm" he is acting weird." What is it?" I asked him. " Last saturday.... my ex-mate came to meet me she said that she change and she want me back."

"That is great! what did you say?" "I think i can give her a chance....she is not that bad anyway...yeah you know we can't live without our mate so yeah" i'm happy for him, I hope Taylor will be happy with his mate.

School is over. I decide to hang out with Allison at the mall and have fun. We have been walking around for more than 3 hours and my feet hurt.

"Uuggh Allison i want to go home" I whined. "Please one more store, then we can go home" she pulled me into the Victoria secret and started picking out some lace ligerie.

Unknown person P.O.V

I look at her from far away, she looks so beautiful. I love Megan more than anyone else. The thing is she likes Ryker. I will find a way to make Megan mine. And I know how I can make Ryker suffer. We're meant to be together, Megan is my soul mate.

I'm so sorry i think this chapter suck..sorry for typos or grammar