The End

Megan P.O.V

3 years later

I am pacing in the bathroom. I'm so nervous and I'm not feeling good. Three minutes has past and I look at the pregnantcy test. "I-I'm pregnant..." I said whisperring.

I heard a soft knock on the door "Megan baby are you there?" Ryker said behind the door. "Yeah wait a minute!" I opened the door and look at Ryker nervously. "What are you- is that a pregnantcy test?" He stare at my hand. He take it from my hand and stare at it wide eyes.

"I'm going to be a father!" He said out loud and he picked me up and hugged me. He's being carefull not to sqeeze me. "This is the best news I've heard in my entire life!" He said happily and I'm happy that he's happy.

He put me down and kneel down. He lift my shirt up and cup both side of my still flat stomach. "There's a baby inside of you" He said kissing my stomach and I giggle.

We spent the rest of the day thinking about baby names.

.......................
The next day we inform my parents about the baby and they are coming over to celebrate it. The news spread so fast and now the whole pack know about my pregnantcy.

We are having a celebration party and my old pack will come over to Ryker's territory with permission. I really don't want to make it a big deal but Ryker wanted to.

My parents arrived and my mom immediately hugged me and squel like a teenager. "Awww I'm having a grandchildren!" I just giggle at my mom childish behaviour. My father and brother also hugged me and excited for the baby.

We talk about the baby and other random things. There's a lot of people arrive and the house started to get crowded. Some people congrats me and I also greet some of the people that I know.

"Megan...let's get something to feed the baby" Ryker take my hand and we walk outside and sit at the largest table. We started eating and Ryker keep putting foods on my plate, I'm not complaining tho. He is just being Ryker, overprotective.

"Sorry I'm late" Allison and her mate Max arrived. "It's okay....Let me guess...Lexi problem?" I guessed. Lexi is Allison two years old daughter. "Yes and I'm having trouble putting her in bed....she's at home right now with her nanny"I just smile at her, being a mother must be stressful.

....................
The party went well and I'm getting ready to sleep. Ryker came out of the bathroom shirtless and I am drooling over him. Damn hormones!

He lay down beside me and close his eyes. I kiss his naked chest and his eyes fly open. I climbed on top of him and he kiss me roughly. He started to take of my clothing one by one . His fingers trace my thighs until they move against my center. He started pleasuring me with his mouth and he suddenly pull away, breathing heavily.

"We need to stop...I don't want to hurt the baby" he said and I laugh. "Ryker its going to be okay...you're not going to hurt the baby" I said giving him a smile.

He hesitated but I know he can't resist the intense moment. We make love slowly that night.

Okay...is that okay to be the ending? XD hahahha i don't know how to end it..i will write the Epilogue but it will be very LATE.

I would like to thank everyone who has read this story...I appreciated all the votes and comments...Thank You and Love You All

18.August.2015