Chapter 23

Megan P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly and yawned but I can't move. Ryker is lying on top of me and he is so heavy. I tried to push him aside but fail I heard him chuckle. "You're awake! Get of me you're so heavy!" I strugle under him and he just laugh at me.

"Ow come on! I need to go to the bathroom!" I pout. "You better get of me or-"

"Or what?" He raised an eyebrow. "Or I will pee on you!" I said threatening him and I'm serious. "No you wouldn't dare to do that" he said back.

I started singing "LET IT GOOO! LET IT GOOO!CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!!"

"What the- Oh my god Megan!" He immediatly get of me and stare at his stain shirt.

"Oopps! I warned you!" I giggle and ran to the bathroom.Yup I peed on him hahahha relationship goals or nah? Gross I know.

................................

Ryker decided to take me out for breakfast so we went to the nearest dinner. After that we decided to take a walk to the park. The park is not too crowded but it is full of children. We sit at the bench and just watching the kids playing around. I look at Ryker and notice that he is smiling. "I want to have my own children" he said.

"Yeah...me too" "I want at least 5 children" Ryker said and I gaps. "What?! Thats alot! I'm the one who have to carry them around for months!"

"Okay okay...maybe 3?" I nodded 3 is okay. "When will we start a family together?" Ryker ask. "Hmmm...I don't know maybe in 3 more years? I'm not ready yet" I said biting my lips.

"Its okay I can wait" He said giving me a smile. I really want to give Ryker a family. He only have me and his pack and his parents is dead.We went home after spending two hours at the park.

"Hey Ry can I go to my parents house today?" I ask him. Its been a long time since I saw my family. "Let me finish my work first then we will go there and stay the night okay?"

........................

"Megan!!!" My mom scream and hug me. "I miss you so much!" "I miss you too mom" After that my father and brother show up and give me a group hug.

I help my mom preparing dinner and the boys are watching tv. "So... how is it going with your mate?" My mom ask.

"We're doing fine and Ryker is a really good guy he treats me like a princess" I smiled. "Soooo...when will I get grandchildren?" My mom said wiggling her eyebrows. "Mom!" I elbow her.

"What? I'm getting old and I want grandchildren!" My mom whine ,she can be so annoying sometimes. "I'm still young and do you want your 18 years old daughter to get pregnant?"

"Well....I want a grandchildren as soon as possible" she mumble. "Soon mom soon but not so soon" I said.

We eat dinner peacefully and enjoy the food. After that we watch a movie called 'white chicks' and its an awsome movie!

Two more chapter and this book will be completed...